Walking to school with a girl. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So, a girl I've known for ages has been going through some rough times and I offered to walk her to school on the way to my school. (different schools, but we're both in year 12)

A few months ago she said she liked me and wanted to start something, at the time i was really confused with my sexuality and i had feelings for another guy so i basically let her down. i know now i'm bisexual and i no longer have feelings for that guy, but i do have feelings for her.

anyway, i don't know what to do tomorrow morning. i'm going to support her, but do you guys think it's alright if i tell her how i'm feeling?
thanks
chikane
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So, a girl I've known for ages has been going through some rough times and I offered to walk her to school on the way to my school. (different schools, but we're both in year 12)

A few months ago she said she liked me and wanted to start something, at the time i was really confused with my sexuality and i had feelings for another guy so i basically let her down. i know now i'm bisexual and i no longer have feelings for that guy, but i do have feelings for her.

anyway, i don't know what to do tomorrow morning. i'm going to support her, but do you guys think it's alright if i tell her how i'm feeling?
thanks
If she is going through a rough time how about asking her to hang out with you for lunch etc. Im not sure if she will be happy if you revealed your feelings and if she is going through a rough time maybe just be there for her and when things have calmed down reveal your feelings. She might have moved on you dont want her feeling awkward if she dosent respond the way you want.
I would be there for her and just do little things for her to show you care for her and when you reveal your feelings to her it will come naturally.
Emz99
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
yh why not?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by chikane)
If she is going through a rough time how about asking her to hang out with you for lunch etc. Im not sure if she will be happy if you revealed your feelings and if she is going through a rough time maybe just be there for her and when things have calmed down reveal your feelings. She might have moved on you dont want her feeling awkward if she dosent respond the way you want.
I would be there for her and just do little things for her to show you care for her and when you reveal your feelings to her it will come naturally.
ok thanks for that. i feel like the last two months have been a waste of time really. idk thanks
chikane
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
ok thanks for that. i feel like the last two months have been a waste of time really. idk thanks
You need to find out if she still has feelings i wouldnt just tell her as she is going through alot and you dont want to burden her with your feelings just yet thats what i think its upto you though.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (215)
12.42%
Excited (159)
9.19%
Worried (307)
17.74%
Terrified (383)
22.13%
Meh (176)
10.17%
Confused (37)
2.14%
Putting on a brave face (239)
13.81%
Impatient (215)
12.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise