The Student Room Group

Daily Reminder: Personality means very little to girls..

watch the last 5 minutes of dating in the dark [the new series] starting at 41:03

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pao9cSk3hzw

basically all 3 girls fancied the pants of this guy called simmo prior to the light reveal ..and LOVED his personality. All 3 liked him the best out of all the guys there. Watch what happens when they finally see him...

BRUTAL...

Scroll to see replies

Daily reminder: Not all girls are like in that video

I kinda like that show though haha. Interesting concept :smile:
Reply 2
Deal with it.
Pretty much.
LMFAO
wtf?

obv no.
But that guy was more attractive than at least 2 of those girls...(no homo)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Daily reminder: There is no reason why people cannot look for both looks and personality and acting as though people should choose just one or the other is wholly unrealistic.
Girls won't date guys they're not attracted to. Shocker

Obviously looks matter to a certain extent. What kind of imbecile would think otherwise?
Tbh on these sort of shows, they're going to get the most shallow of people on there.
Lmao brutal, somebody needs to turn that into a gif, her facial expression says it all.
"Lessoned learned. It's not nice to be nice, GOT IT"!

lol
Reply 12
the girls in this are 18/19 years old...
Wtf hes not even ugly or anything are they serious

Posted from TSR Mobile
Looks and personality are important. The guys on there also change their minds once they see what the girls look like.
Women are just as shallow as men. Just less honest about it.
Most women go more for personality

rather than a case of:

Most women go for personality

Where for most men its more looks, but that said few men will date a woman for long if her personality is so bad. Not all people are alike hence why I say most.

Main thing though I think is that there has to be chemistry there, if not you're only fooling yourself and I think women do this a lot, they go with someone the like rather than love, a male friend even or someone with money as they are consciously or subconsciously attracted to wealth, or perhaps looks, maybe even to make another guy Jealous, etc. Big mistake as causes a lot of misery down the line.
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Exactly what I was thinking :rofl: :rofl:

Another day, another supreme gentleman on TSR. :congrats: :lol:

https://m.popkey.co/369fce/6Gvjw.gif

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending