Turn on thread page Beta

He only wanted to have sex once in a night - is this normal? watch

So me and this gut I've been seeing usually have sex two or three times a night when we stay over each other's but the other night we only had sex once - should I be concerned?

ReputationRep:
    You have to let his penis rest, honestly everytime you see him you cant be having sex two or three times, you have to lower the amount some days.

ReputationRep:
    With guys sex makes their drive plummet pretty quickly so this is pretty normal... In contrast, Girls seem to go on for hours when they're in the mood #Moooose

ReputationRep:
    very important question

Is this real life?

ReputationRep:
    You're doing something wrong because you're meant to do it at least 20 times a second.

Sex several times a night is ur norm O_O

ReputationRep:
    It's normal to have sex a lot when you first get together. After a while, things just naturally die down a bit.
    As Zeus said, let him rest. Men generally can't have sex multiple times one after another as easily as women can, it just kinda happens at the start because you're both so excited about getting to have it with each other.

I think that stereotypical views about men (like them being sex-obsessed) can make women feel like there's something wrong with them when a man has to say no or turns you down. But it isn't that really. More often than not, a lot of couples can just about manage once a week, let alone once a day. Enjoy it when you get to have it, don't worry if you don't! .

My boyfriend and I have had sex once in like two weeks lmao. This is a new relationship too and I've seen him about 4 times in the last week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So me and this gut I've been seeing usually have sex two or three times a night when we stay over each other's but the other night we only had sex once - should I be concerned?
    Sex is exhausting, since we are doing most of the work anyway.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 8, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.