Turn on thread page Beta

Netflix have made a TV series on the Queen watch

ReputationRep:
    As the title says Netflix have made a new tv series called The Crown based on 25 year old Queen Elizabeth. In my opinion I feel as if it would be extremely fake and things would be aimed at making the queen look good(not saying she's bad because I'm too naive to know about her life). Don't quote me on that though because I haven't and don't plan on watching it. If you are/will watch it discuss why. Hope I don't offend anyone.

Here's a pic. Season 1 is on Netflix.
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1478634482.784784.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  9.4 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Awh no I won't be watching that. I don't even have Netflix :lol:

I think that's the point though, it won't be 100% accurate of course but it could make a good show. I think people like something patriotic such as this so it could be a popular show, but I won't be watching to find out if it's good lol.

I bet the whole of the Royal Family will be watching this

ReputationRep:
    looks good,

I want to defo watch it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tamil fever)
    I bet the whole of the Royal Family will be watching this
    I really don't understand why their is a royal family. It's the 21st century for god sake, people shouldn't be born into the world being apparently better than everyone else and be called a prince or princess at birth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RossB1702)
    I really don't understand why their is a royal family. It's the 21st century for god sake, people shouldn't be born into the world being apparently better than everyone else and be called a prince or princess at birth.
    I think it's nice to keep the history and tradition alive. It's better than simply having another capitalist. The queen ensures the government is functioning properly, too.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.