Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying to do mental health nursing, i will have submitted my ucas application by next week has anyone got any offers yet? how long did it take?

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting also! Applied for law a few days ago, UWE will more than likely be in insurance for me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pndomo)
    I'm waiting also! Applied for law a few days ago, UWE will more than likely be in insurance for me

Posted from TSR Mobile
    what did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliceronson)
    what did you apply for?
    Law aha

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying to do mental health nursing, i will have submitted my ucas application by next week has anyone got any offers yet? how long did it take?
    I applied for two different courses and got offers for both!
    It took them 4 days to reply back.
    All the best!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I need 128 points to get my place for Computer Science

ReputationRep:
    Yeah! I got an offer today! I applied for architecture.
    They were pretty fast at replying as i only sent it this wednesday. I was getting really anxious as they didnt send me an email confirming that theyre looking at my application because the other unis did. But as far as making offers goes, UWE was the fastest. Oh and they didnt ask for a portfolio.
    Anyone else applied for architecture or anything similar?
    (Ps mine is with foundation year, wasnt confident in going into it straight away😣 there are very few accredited and registered architecture courses by decent unis which do foundation year so im over the moon)

ReputationRep:
    Took two days for them to reply😊 good luck!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 123R321)
    Took two days for them to reply😊 good luck!!!!
    awesome congratulations! thank you I'm so nervous

ReputationRep:
    awesome congratulations! thank you I'm so nervous
    Thanks! Aww dont be nervous😊 im sure you'll do fine!
    Is UWE your firm?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! Aww dont be nervous😊 im sure you'll do fine!
    Is UWE your firm?
    i hope so but in my AS i haven't reached the tariff points, but i will in year 13 as I've picked up extended project. so I'm just worried they will reject me due to that yes its my firm! what did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    i hope so but in my AS i haven't reached the tariff points, but i will in year 13 as I've picked up extended project. so I'm just worried they will reject me due to that yes its my firm! what did you apply for?
    sorry i've just seen your first post!! architecture sounds so interesting, i was considering doing a foundation year too but uwe don't do it for my course unfortunately. I'm sure you will enjoy it!

ReputationRep:
    As long as your predicted meets the tariff i think you will be kind of okay? And its early for applications to be sent off so i think they might be a little lenient dont worry. And yay! For me too! I applied for architecture😊

ReputationRep:
    As long as your predicted meets the tariff i think you will be kind of okay? And its early for applications to be sent off so i think they might be a little lenient dont worry. And yay! For me too! I applied for architecture😊
    yeah sorry i didn't see your first post about studying architecture! maybe i'll see you there haha!! i really hope they are lenient

ReputationRep:
    yeah sorry i didn't see your first post about studying architecture! maybe i'll see you there haha!! i really hope they are lenient
    Haha thats okay😊 yeah maybe! Good luck again!!!

ReputationRep:
    I am about to apply to UWE to study architecture and planning! My predicted grades are ABB and I think those add up to the tariff points I need to get onto the course, but I'm scared they're going to reject me because I got a U in Government and Politics at AS Level Blaaaah, stressing

ReputationRep:
    They were pretty fast at replying as i only sent it this wednesday. I was getting really anxious as they didnt send me an email confirming that theyre looking at my application because the other unis did. But as far as making offers goes, UWE was the fastest. Oh and they didnt ask for a portfolio.
    (Ps mine is with foundation year, wasnt confident in going into it straight away😣 there are very few accredited and registered architecture courses by decent unis which do foundation year so im over the moon)
    Congrats on your offer!
    I applied for architecture and environmental engineering so i guess that's something similar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollgranger)
    I am about to apply to UWE to study architecture and planning! My predicted grades are ABB and I think those add up to the tariff points I need to get onto the course, but I'm scared they're going to reject me because I got a U in Government and Politics at AS Level Blaaaah, stressing

I applied for architecture and environmental engineering
    Don't stress out! I was scared to click the submit button and didn't even want to log into UCAS after submitting my application but I got my offer a few days back.
    All the best, tell us how it went

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    I'm hoping to study architecture at UWE as well. Congratulations on your offer

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer back to study Architecture and Planning 24 hours after applying! Chuffed

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 4, 2017
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of the West of England
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
  2. University of the West of England
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 3 Nov '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.