Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm hoping to do a degree in environmental science on the Open University - however, I have no science A Levels.
    I've always loved this area of science, but will I be lacking in technical knowledge? Advice is desperately wanted and very much appreciated!!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by Fox Corner)
    x

ReputationRep:
    Moved to the OU forum

ReputationRep:
    I cannot give you specific advice but a friend of mine did open uni straight after her GCSEs
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by sighthounds)
    I'm hoping to do a degree in environmental science on the Open University - however, I have no science A Levels.
    I've always loved this area of science, but will I be lacking in technical knowledge? Advice is desperately wanted and very much appreciated!!
    You will need to be prepared to work hard,but it is possible. The OU will provide you with all the materials and help you need, but you then need to dedicate a lot of time and effort to it. The OU is designed so that people with no prior knowledge can study.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.