Turn on thread page Beta

Life on autopilot - don't see a future! watch

ReputationRep:
    This might sounds strange but I just don't see the point in life and I can't understand how people can say they enjoy life. What's to enjoy?
    It feels like my life is on autopilot. Everyday is the same and time is passing without me even knowing. Waking up exhausted, struggling to get through the day - just to have to get up and do the same thing the next day. Completely drained of energy and motivation - I'm stuck in this cycle with no way out.
    Everyone seem so to know what they want out of life but I just don't see that. I don't see a future at all. There's nothing I want out of life - no jobs I want or will enjoy, I don't care about any relationships & I don't want kids. So what's the point in life when the future holds nothing?

ReputationRep:
    SA-1 might as well get on with it, eh

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes I feel the same way dude. Spend more time with friends. Do things u enjoy. I know u can't see anything to look forward to but try and set some goals of things u want to do. Life could be a lot worse even you don't think it could be!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    SA-1 might as well get on with it, eh
    Can't even be bothered to respond. Respond to stuff like this every day to people who have actually had life changing injuries ffs

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 9, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.