Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying... English, Maths, All sciences, Spanish, Drama and Geography

My study level is... GCSE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Layla00)
    I'm studying... English, Maths, All sciences, Spanish, Drama and Geography

My study level is... GCSE
    Hi Layla! my name is Zakhia, but you can call me Zak if you want, I know how your feeling right now GCSE season, most important exams of my life if I fail Pakistan here I come, but no, no, no, no your not going to fail, your going to pass, yeah right now no matter how many times someone may keep reassuring you that your going to pass you still will have that dark scary feeling luring inside you that nahh I'm gonna fail. I've had that experience before because I done my GCSE's a year ago, alhumdulilah I passed, but it was scary when we were told at school that it's time for your GCSE's (yay) the best advice I could give to you right now is revise, revise revise, don't let anything come in the way of your revision, whatever you get taught in one day at school go over it at home so it stays fixated in your mind on the same day. Of course don't lock yourself from the world around you hang aound with friends, family watch a movie or go out occasionally also motivate your friends to revise too, you can sometimes have a study group after school meet up somewere revise, trust me passing your GCSE's is like you've won the lottery, think about how amazing your life will become, you can go to college study a good course, go to uni get degree, graduate, get a job earn lots of money buy a lambroghini lol you know what I mean, but good luck! and if your ever in need of tips in your subjects like science or English which I'm good at you can always pm me, once again good luck!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 8, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.