Is She Attracted To Me Watch

Ibbyyyyy
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Basically, I am in year 13 and there is this girl in my year and she keeps looking at me. Sometimes i will know she is there and then I'll look at her and she'll already be staring at me (awkward). Also, whenever i look at her, she seems to fix her hair by flicking it back. I don't find her attractive. There are also 6 or 7 other girls that have done/are doing this to me. Do they like me?
Maths is Life
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Ibbyyyyy)
Basically, I am in year 13 and there is this girl in my year and she keeps looking at me. Sometimes i will know she is there and then I'll look at her and she'll already be staring at me (awkward). Also, whenever i look at her, she seems to fix her hair by flicking it back. I don't find her attractive. There are also 6 or 7 other girls that have done/are doing this to me. Do they like me?
u playaaaa
sunshine774
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It is VERY unlikely that they ALL like you! Unless you're seriously good looking/fit/charming!
Anonymous #1
Report 2 years ago
Spoiler:
Show

I don't think all of them like you, unless they all do :/
Ibbyyyyy
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Yeah probably not all of them like me lol. But they do stare at me quite often, a lot more than other girls. One time, i think i heard one of these girls say 'He's so handsome' to one of her friends as i walked past them. This kinda stuff has also happened in the past. I went to a uni open day and, as i walked past a group of 3 asian girls, one of them whispered to the others 'There's the nice looking kid' and they all started giggling (they looked kinda crazy).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (98)
18.96%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (329)
63.64%
Not yet but I am planning to (24)
4.64%
Not yet but I might (66)
12.77%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise