The Student Room Group

Enterprise rent-a-car graduate scheme 2016-2017

Hey everyone,

Enterprise is currently recruiting all over the country for their graduate programme, I would be more than happy to help anyone that wishes to apply and will offer my guidance and support along the entire application process. I am currently on the scheme :smile: the requirements are:

Qualifications:

A Bachelor’s degree is required.

You must have a full driving licence, but we do make accommodations for applicants who don’t drive due to a disability.

Please drop me a message if you are interested, I would be happy to go into great detail about the role and application process

Cheers

Nadim (PS, hope i've posted this in the right place)
Judging from previous topics on ERAC, this should be fun. Ive subscribed just to watch!
Hey I have my assessment centre with enterprise rent a car for the management trainee programme tomorrow any hints or tips??
Hey i've applied but i got a IN10 in 2012 , The points are now off should i tell them about this?
Original post by essexlover10
Hey i've applied but i got a IN10 in 2012 , The points are now off should i tell them about this?

No need to as it was 7 years ago and spent now.
Reply 5
Hi, I have an interview with them tomorrow, I'm not concerned about the interview but the reviews. Are the hours really as bad as people say they are? And are the conditions really that bad? Thanks
Reply 6
Hi Nadimchenia I have just had the phone interview do you know how long till I find out about the in-person interview
Reply 7
Original post by craigt
Hi, I have an interview with them tomorrow, I'm not concerned about the interview but the reviews. Are the hours really as bad as people say they are? And are the conditions really that bad? Thanks

hey craigt how long did it take for you to have your one to one interview following the telephone interview

Quick Reply

Latest