Turn on thread page Beta

Need help!! watch

ReputationRep:
    One of my A level subjects is Computer science.

My teacher asked us today if we could go home and code an 8 bit binary music program. The only problem is... I don't know how to do it. I really need help. Could someone show me what to do as I'm really struggling with it and it is due in on Friday because we are playing a name the 8 bit tune game during the lesson so I cannot put this Homework off like I normally do the others as I'm really bad at Computer Science.

Please help.
    Louka

ReputationRep:
    Forgot to mention it needs to be python code.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Louka, it's James

I think the best thing to do is start off small. So go with a small tune like the Doctor who or Star Wars theme. Don't go for a big song.
    Have a look on Youtube for some - type in "8 bit music".
    If there are any problems come find me tomorrow - I'm mostly in the common room all day (apart from break time when I have to speak to someone)
    If I can't help then I'm sure Mr Scott or Mr Andrews could help.
    If it makes you feel better, Louka, I'm struggling too. I think this is the hardest homework Mr Andrews has set us. If you want we could both go to him tomorrow.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.