The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Inexorably
WHY WOULD YOU EVER THINK IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO DO THAT WOMAN. (OR MAN??)

GOOD GRIEf.

I'm a woman and I was hungry and I only have cereal cause I'm in cateerd halls so I don't buy food so I just thought I'd add water
Original post by 0to100
lol I dont think I've ever met anyone whos cried over a crush moving away but you'll be fine
the mum thing as usual is out of order though

lol yupp im always the first :redface:
trust me, my friend was having a rant at me lesson to tell one of the members of staff at college. :colonhash:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
lol yupp im always the first :redface:
trust me, my friend was having a rant at me lesson to tell one of the members of staff at college. :colonhash:

wait wuh
Original post by 0to100
wait wuh

about how my mum is treating me :s-smilie:
Dry cereal like granola, cornflakes, golden nuggets , sugar puffs etc are fine. You need reserve food, even in catered halls.
about how my mum is treating me :s-smilie:

right don't do that.

I did that, almost got myself and my siblings taken into care, my dad is a violent drunk and my mum had took it out on us kids many years ago beating us for walking by so I went to school they saw bruises on us and found our behaviour strange like tantrums and restlessness and not getting on with kids so yea they reported her and had people come over our house and all.

What do you a minor get out of snitching on ur folks? Taken into care and nothing else. Just deal with it really or find a way to live on ur own.
Reply 46
Original post by 999tigger
Dry cereal like granola, cornflakes, golden nuggets , sugar puffs etc are fine. You need reserve food, even in catered halls.

Yh I'm gonna go and buy a tonne of food soon like dried fruit, cereal bars, biscuits and cakes ect cause I'm finding myself being hungry a lot of the time
Original post by fefssdf
Yh I'm gonna go and buy a tonne of food soon like dried fruit, cereal bars, biscuits and cakes ect cause I'm finding myself being hungry a lot of the time

Noodles arent a bad choice as it just takes a bit of hot water. If you have a hotplate (I know kitchens for catered halls can be crummy), then eggs arent bad. Aksi canned stuff like soup. Croutons will keep. Somone usually has a microwave as well.
Original post by 0to100
right don't do that.

I did that, almost got myself and my siblings taken into care, my dad is a violent drunk and my mum had took it out on us kids many years ago beating us for walking by so I went to school they saw bruises on us and found our behaviour strange like tantrums and restlessness and not getting on with kids so yea they reported her and had people come over our house and all.

What do you a minor get out of snitching on ur folks? Taken into care and nothing else. Just deal with it really or find a way to live on ur own.

yeahh, ive been through that, I was gonaa get taken away by social services in primary school.
sorry to hear that matey,
yeah I just say 'mhm' along with it but dont actually say anything :u:
Im just coping with it :redface:
Reply 49
Original post by 999tigger
Noodles arent a bad choice as it just takes a bit of hot water. If you have a hotplate (I know kitchens for catered halls can be crummy), then eggs arent bad. Aksi canned stuff like soup. Croutons will keep. Somone usually has a microwave as well.

Yh the kitchen is basically a ' kitchenette ' which contains a microwave and a toaster so I guess soup is an option along with other tinned things like spaghetti hoops hmmm
Original post by fefssdf
Yh the kitchen is basically a ' kitchenette ' which contains a microwave and a toaster so I guess soup is an option along with other tinned things like spaghetti hoops hmmm

You are just talking about those times when you are hungry and you cnat be bothered/afford a take away. You are glad to have them at the back of the cupboard. Being hungry sucks.
i was crying this morning because my mum slapped me, pulled my hair and swore at me, but now im crying because I'm going to miss yano who. :frown: i started crying in biology last lesson and hannah gave me a massive hug :redface:

Hey i am seriously sorry about the treatment you face from your mother. Hold strong in there! :console:
It made me sad to read that :cry2:

There are people out there who care about you :grouphugs:
Noted ...
If ever the thought will occur to have weetabix with water

Though I would have to be out of my mind if I think that will be an okay combo

OP you are tough for having tried it!
Thank you so much for this message, it made my day today :smile: I'm coping I guess :h:
Awwhhh, you are very sweet x
:u: that made me feel loved, thank you so very much, God bless you :redface:
Blech. Yeah I could have told you that much.
Reply 55
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Blech. Yeah I could have told you that much.

Yh for some reason I figured it can't be that bad cause milk and water are both liquids right... but yeh never again it was gross and now I'm 1 weetabix short !
waterbix

[scrollr]YOLO
Reply 57
Original post by the bear
waterbix

[scrollr]YOLO

i appreciate this comment ; thank you
wtf u heathen
Reply 59
wtf?

Latest