Turn on thread page Beta

Do you have your exs family on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram? watch

I have my exs sister and cousin. I see his sister on a regular basis, most likely for another two years. Sucks I know lol.

I have his cousin on Facebook, recently she's started liking my posts. Quite random (we didn't leave on good terms because of her cousin and she's quite close to him). I think she knows that her cousin wants to get back with me.

I know he wants to reconcile, I don't want too. Not even 1%. Should I delete his family of Facebook or? I have a suspicion she may share my posts with him, but then again I have his sister anyway so lol.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I wouldn't even have my own family on there let alone my ex's family... You probably should cut all contact and that includes his family. I think that's a bit awkward too, in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    never joined instagram. too many ali g types on there but yea i got rid of facebook for that

Ive had exes harass me, stalk me, send **** to my family and other friends in my network, and just the online shenanigans all over I can't stand

What I really hated was when people who I see everyday in real life never say two words to me but suddenly have the guns to type it out online :congrats:

So I told people straight up if you wanna chat, ring me, if you wanna see me visit me. Gave a close mate my myspace and facebook logins and told em nuke it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    never joined instagram. too many ali g types on there but yea i got rid of facebook for that

Ive had exes harass me, stalk me, send **** to my family and other friends in my network, and just the online shenanigans all over I can't stand

What I really hated was when people who I see everyday in real life never say two words to me but suddenly have the guns to type it out online :congrats:

So I told people straight up if you wanna chat, ring me, if you wanna see me visit me. Gave a close mate my myspace and facebook logins and told em nuke it.
    need to rep you tomorrow, remind meh
    im gonaa get some sleep now,
    I am meant to be going into college at 2:30pm because i did my chemistry practical on Monday, but I'm gonaa go at 11am anyway because I'd rather have a couple more hours away from my mum.
    night x

ReputationRep:
    I've also had family send photos of me to my jailbird uncle
    probably has them printed out and stuck up on his cell walls which is just not cool

:curious:
    it hurts when you have to block your family :rofl:

Spoiler:
    Show

(Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    need to rep you tomorrow, remind meh
    im gonaa get some sleep now,
    I am meant to be going into college at 2:30pm because i did my chemistry practical on Monday, but I'm gonaa go at 11am anyway because I'd rather have a couple more hours away from my mum.
    night x
    restup :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    I've also had family send photos of me to my jailbird uncle
    probably has them printed out and stuck up on his cell walls which is just not cool

:curious:
    it hurts when you have to block your family :rofl:

Spoiler:
    Show

restup :console:

that's messed up damn.
    thank you so much, i need to repair my head, cheekbone and arm
    night matey :jumphug:

(Original post by UWS)
    I wouldn't even have my own family on there let alone my ex's family... You probably should cut all contact and that includes his family. I think that's a bit awkward too, in my opinion.
    It's been two years, so I've just let it go. Recently it's getting hit weird.

ReputationRep:
    yea i think unless you're friends with them separate to the relationship it's weird to have them on there.

ReputationRep:
    Nope.

ReputationRep:
    Don't have an ex, so I ain't got no family to add :cry2:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 9, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.