Do you consider yourself fashionable? watch

• View Poll Results: y/n
    Yes
    34.65%
    No
    65.35%

ReputationRep:
    RTFT :p:

this isn't the fashion sub-forum because no-one would answer 'no' if it was! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I'm particularly fashionable, I wear what I feel comfortable in, and what looks good on me. What catwalk models etc wear doesn't often look good on "normal" women. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Like gay fashionable?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robob)
    Like gay fashionable?
    enjoying the company of men is generally a large contributing factor but it's not a requirement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randomgirl)
    I don't think I'm particularly fashionable, I wear what I feel comfortable in, and what looks good on me. What catwalk models etc wear doesn't often look good on "normal" women. :p:
    to be fair it doesn't often look good on the catwalk models either :|

ReputationRep:
    No. I have absolutely zero sense of style and fashion at all.

I wear trainers, jeans and tshirt. I might wear a skirt sometimes but I have no shoes that match so it's just with converse.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not fashionable in the sense of wearing what's currently in fashion, certainly. I like to think I have a certain amount of style, but I've never bothered about keeping up with what's in at the time.

ReputationRep:
    No.

in the past i have bought things quite regularly but from now on ive made a promise to myself to buy only from charity shops or ethical/fair trade suppliers... so im sure my 'fashion' will go down-hil

ReputationRep:
    I wear what I feel comfortable in and what I think looks good, so no I wouldn't say I was "fashionable" but I would say I have style.

ReputationRep:
    Ergh. I was a few months ago, when I went on a few shopping sprees and really got into the whole high street summer trendy look. Now I can't be arsed, and it's too cold.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not fashionable, no.
    I wear what I'm comfortable in - which often means not wearing many of the clothes included in the 'girly' fashions. My flatmates are into wearing dresses, or long tops and leggings etc, but I wouldn't feel comfortable in them so I mostly wear jeans and t-shirts.

ReputationRep:
    Probably not. Dont look like a tramp though :p:

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god no! I'm far from it. The only clothes I own are plain t-shirts and £3 Asda jeans, those and my tweed jacket for formal occasions.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not fashionable at all! I wear jeans and t-shirts. Thats it. I have a limited wardrobe ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    yes.

ReputationRep:
    I dunno I just buy things that I like, where that is 'fashionable' or not I don't really care.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    More so than the average person, less so than the average fashionista. I'd be more fashionable if I had more money. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by more adventurous)
    More so than the average person, less so than the average fashionista. I'd be more fashionable if I had more money. :rolleyes:
    Pretty much the same, as I can't always buy all the lastest stuff, I wear mostly mix and match basics, but think I have an eye for style.

ReputationRep:
    not really. and i don't try to be either.

comfort ftw

ReputationRep:
    not at the moment, waiting to get job then i can do abit of fixing my clothes sense ;yes; and anyways my friends are too used to seeing me combats-and-shirt (they called me shabby! #zomg#) so they'll probably call me freak if i walk in in a 15 quid top which is what they did when i came back from college interview -_-

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.