Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I have grades BCC and want to do a joint honours degree in Glasgow or Dublin. To top up my grades I was thinking of doing a Diploma of Higher Education with the open university in 2017 and then applying to start in uni for 2018. So you think they would except me with Diploma of Higher Education Open?????
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    The uni entry requirements will be on their website. If they're unclear email the uni and ask.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Questionssss)
    So I have grades BCC and want to do a joint honours degree in Glasgow or Dublin. To top up my grades I was thinking of doing a Diploma of Higher Education with the open university in 2017 and then applying to start in uni for 2018. So you think they would except me with Diploma of Higher Education Open?????
    hi,

you will need to check the schools website ie school of life sciences they will detail the possible alternatives that they can accept. they may accepts this as an access course however i am unsure how this works as every school is different.

ask a student ementor

University open days

1. University of Glasgow
    All Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.