Turn on thread page Beta

Watching the US election questions... watch

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Hi,
    I'm currently watching the US election out of interest on the BBC live streaming on the website - I've noticed Twitter also have live streaming, or should I stick to watching the BBC live streaming? (I heard buzzfeed are streaming as well but not really sure?)
    currently watching on my laptop but I'll probably switch to my phone eventually as my laptop fan is loud...
    Is anyone else watching the US election? how are you watching it?

apologies if this is the wrong section there weren't many active members on the politics forum @ this time posting here for traffic really...
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Went to bed because I have work but looks like Trump will win this one. Some guy on here put like 300 quid on him to win as well, someone's gonna be rich...

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.