Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    So I'm considering dropping out of my uni and reapplying to uni for next year on a different course. The course i want to do require me to get 2B's in two A-levelss (Should be fine as i have to retake two exams and change an E to a C and a D to a C to get a B overall in both subjects) but i also need to redo Maths GCSE in order to get a B. is there enough time for me to revise for my 2 A level exams and to get a B in GCSE in Maths by june? (i did foundation so i would have to learn higher content would this be difficult to self teach)
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    It really depends on you and whether you're determined enough and how you study. Is there a teacher or tutor who can maybe advise and help? Have you worked out if you can do these exams privately and where?

University open days

  1. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    Churchill College Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  3. Richmond, The American International University in London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
Which accompaniment is best?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.