He Messaged Me Out of Nowhere Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So I met this guy..six years ago. I met a guy and his best friend. The guy and I had a 'long distant relationship' if you can even call it that in sixth grade.
Anyways today his best friend messaged me out of nowhere. Keep in mind I havent talked to the guy I 'dated' since seventh grade. The last time I talked to his friend was right before high school started.
So I start talking to him about school and college. Then he tells me I'm cute which was sweet... Then he asked me to play twentyone questions..You can see where this is going. So far he's only asked if I'm interested in someone. It's really weird to hear from him. I'm not sure what's going on. Maybe he just wants to be friends...or maybe not.
Advice?
UWS
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It's really too early to say anything. It's been a few years since you last spoke. I would just take it lightly, it might just be someone looking to reconnect as friends. Keep talking to him and see how else he approaches you.
SoulfulTwist
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I know some of my friends would just ask him outright.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (864)
80.3%
Leave (212)
19.7%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed