Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Good Day,

I am in the US and want to go to Nottingham Trent for graduate school. Do you know if I can use my student loans to pay for accommodations at Gill street north? If not, can I use my loan money for any room and board at NTU?

Thanks,

Mike Evans
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Orionque)
    Good Day,

I am in the US and want to go to Nottingham Trent for graduate school. Do you know if I can use my student loans to pay for accommodations at Gill street north? If not, can I use my loan money for any room and board at NTU?

Thanks,

Mike Evans
    Hi Mike,

The process is that Federal Direct Stafford Loan/s from the USA are used to pay tuition fees first then any surplus funds after paying fees, can be allocated to any NTU accommodation costs.

Our website has a step by step guide on applying for US financial aid in respect of 2016/17 academic year. This will be updated in due course for 2017/18 entry.

I hope this is helpful, if you require any further guidance you can contact our Student Financial Support Service on +44 (0)115 848 2494 or by email to find out more about loans for US students.

Tim - NTU TSR Rep

ReputationRep:
    Hi Tim,

Thanks for answering that for me, hopefully I will see NTU soon!

Mike

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 9, 2016
Poll
Do you have a role model?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.