Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've just been declined any help with childcare costs due to my husbands earnings even though our mortgage is half his salary. I just wondered if anyone knows of any other help that may be out there. I'm due to start a nursing degree in Jan but just can't see how it will be possible with no help with childcare at all. Thanks x
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Nikki250687)
    I've just been declined any help with childcare costs due to my husbands earnings even though our mortgage is half his salary. I just wondered if anyone knows of any other help that may be out there. I'm due to start a nursing degree in Jan but just can't see how it will be possible with no help with childcare at all. Thanks x
    Hi Nikki250687,

Thank you for your message. The best thing to do would be to contact our Student Finance team in our Student Centre, who may be able to assist you with finding other funding streams.

It could be also worth contacting the NHS Bursary team to see what they might be able to do to assist.

Hope this is ok?

Best Wishes,
    Brad J

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 11, 2016

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All subjects Undergraduate
    Wed, 6 Feb '19
    Sat, 16 Mar '19
    Fri, 14 Jun '19
Poll
Do you have a role model?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.