Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So there are many threads like this but I'm actually confused lol.

I was a LSE offer holder last year but due to extreme circumstances failed my offer and LSE told me to re sit my exams. I went on to university since they also gave the option possibly of having an offer based on my first year results.

I'm doing well at my current uni, and did pass my a levels (ABB).

I'm getting really frantic of my application so just wanted someone's opinion 😀

ReputationRep:
    Congratulation on doing well at your current university, what course did you apply for at LSE? As ABB is close to the requirements of say - BSc Anthropology, whereas it's a stretch from BSc Economics which requires A*AA.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Management.

Ugh it's so annoying I missed my offer in the summer and had to take my insurance (which let me in despite my lower grades).

Is anyone doing management on here? How is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ephemere)
    Congratulation on doing well at your current university, what course did you apply for at LSE? As ABB is close to the requirements of say - BSc Anthropology, whereas it's a stretch from BSc Economics which requires A*AA.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    LSE varies their grades year to year, right?

ReputationRep:
    BUMP

Does anyone know if I am at a disadvantage than if I resat my A levels?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 6, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.