Turn on thread page Beta

ski school trip but I have no friends watch

ReputationRep:
    hey I'm going on a ski school trip and one of my friends are going but I did something really bad to them (the only friend who's going) and we haven't spoken in like two weeks, they know people in the year below who don't like me but I have no one else to stay in a room with or anything, and I don't know what to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brian #5)
    hey I'm going on a ski school trip and one of my friends are going but I did something really bad to them (the only friend who's going) and dwe haven't spoken in like two weeks, they know people in the year below who don't like me but I have no one else to stay in a room with or anything, and I don't know what to do.
    Maybe you should try to make it up to them? Or try speaking to some of the other people a bit more?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlindHope)
    Maybe you should try to make it up to them? Or try speaking to some of the other people a bit more?
    I really want to make up with them! But I don't know what to say and they're always with their other friends, I know some other people going but they are all in a room together (4 in a room) and really good friends?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.