Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've got to learn the speech for tomorrow, I've been trying all day and I haven't even learnt (smoothly) the first paragraph. Each paragraph is about half a page of hand written spanish and there are 5 paragraphs. I need to be able to say it quickly and smoothly as it has to take under 6 minutes to say. It would be fine if it was a writing exam but due to some mental conditions (basically slow processing and dependence on visual learning) I can't recall the words at the speed of speech. Any techniques to learn it to the word, please? I do not have much time... there are some complex structures so in many places I cant just learn the structure and then let the rest come naturally..

Thanks very much in advance

ReputationRep:
    Just memorise it word for word. Try writing down the first word of each sentence on your prompt sheet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bapujisamji)
    Just memorise it word for word. Try writing down the first word of each sentence on your prompt sheet
    thanks, I did that more or less, it went very badly in the end, but never mind I got a b so not too bad

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 11, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.