Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi there,

    I have recently sent in a Change of circumstances form as I recently moved to student accommodation. I completed sections 2 where it states to change my term time address. I was just not informed that all this did was change my address and so no reassessment has been done in terms of funding. I was just wondering if I should be completing sections 2 and 4 which asks where I will live during the academic year? It was confusing because section 4 comes under 'changing my university or college' which I haven't done so, just changed that I will be living out. I would like to be reassessed for how much funding, as usually I would expect to get more since I have to pay for student accommodation.

    Thank you.
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi there.

    If you're changing your address and also changing your living location from 'with parents' to 'elsewhere/own home' also then you have to fill in both sections of the form.

    Simply changing your address is not enough as there is then no indication that this could be a change to your parents address, so whereas your address changes you're still living with parents.

The home of Results and Clearing


people online now


students helped last year

University open days

  1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.