Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I have had student finanace in the past however i did not complete my course, I cannot remember if i started my second year.

    Can you reapply again? is there a contact number of email to contact and find out? i dont have details of past personal details from this time including address and contact number

    Thanks, Adam
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi there.

    You can reapply but we can't advise on how much funding you will get if you're unsure how many years you studied.

    You can call us on 0300 100 0601 to have your account checked and to determine how much funding you can receive in future.

The home of Results and Clearing


people online now


students helped last year

University open days

  1. Keele University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  2. University of Melbourne
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  3. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.