Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    --

ReputationRep:
    GCSEs: 4a*1a(international student, less than one year study for ig)
    A-Level subjects: Math Further Math Biology Chemistry Physics
    AS-Levels: AAAAA
    Predicted A-Levels: A*A*A*A(NO PHYSICS)
    Extracurricular: Wider reading and interships at medical school laboratory

ReputationRep:
    any ideas when we should start hearing back?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back ??

ReputationRep:
    Yep i got an AAA offer on the 14th December and I applied on the 19th October - there are 'Medical Biosciences offer holder open days' on the 16th and 17th of February so I'm guessing you should hear back before then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluegirl64)
    Yep i got an AAA offer on the 14th December and I applied on the 19th October - there are 'Medical Biosciences offer holder open days' on the 16th and 17th of February so I'm guessing you should hear back before then
    Has anyone else heard back?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluegirl64)
    If you don't mind me asking, what were your predicted grades? Also did you have an interview?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else heard back??!!

I qm still waiting!
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by sohaillibra)
    Has anyone else heard back??!!

I qm still waiting!
    A friend of mine heard back in December and attended the open days in February.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolfmoon88)
    A friend of mine heard back in December and attended the open days in February.
    Umm hmm... so does it mean they have sent offers to everyone theh wanted and are done now?

Or that they are gonna have one more open day?

In short aftr the open day of this course which was I guess on 16th feb...can I expect my offer? Or they have rejected me? I am worried!
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by sohaillibra)
    Umm hmm... so does it mean they have sent offers to everyone theh wanted and are done now?

Or that they are gonna have one more open day?

In short aftr the open day of this course which was I guess on 16th feb...can I expect my offer? Or they have rejected me? I am worried!
    I am sure there will be another open day. Be patient! no news is good news!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I heard back in December, IB offer 38 with 6 in bio+chem HL

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer! Total IB score of 38 with 6 in HL bio, 6 in Math, Econ, or Chem HL. I am so happy!

ReputationRep:
    what were your predicted grades and when did you send your application?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hull00)
    what were your predicted grades and when did you send your application?
    I applied in October. My predicted was a 41 (with TOK/EE points). I had to wait 5 months for this answer hahaha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wjaechoi)
    I got an offer! Total IB score of 38 with 6 in HL bio, 6 in Math, Econ, or Chem HL. I am so happy!
    Omg you take really similar subjects as me lol. I take Bio Chem Maths HL, and eng lit, french and econ sl :P No one at my school apart from me take HL maths and HL bio >.<

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wjaechoi)
    HEY WHEN DID YOU GET THE OFFER?
    Congratulations!! Are you an International student!? What is your course code? B111?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leonordo)
    HEY WHEN DID YOU GET THE OFFER?
    Congratulations!! Are you an International student!? What is your course code? B111?
    I got the offer on Monday The course code is B101

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! I received an offer a week ago and am starting to do more in-depth research on the course. Its very difficult to find statistics on the old biomedical course so I am kind of worried about the graduate prospects and the overall perceptions on the course. Can anyone give me some insight? The medical biosciences page on the Imperial website is not very useful...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by To bits)
    Hey guys! I received an offer a week ago and am starting to do more in-depth research on the course. Its very difficult to find statistics on the old biomedical course so I am kind of worried about the graduate prospects and the overall perceptions on the course. Can anyone give me some insight? The medical biosciences page on the Imperial website is not very useful...
    Hopefully they'll run another subject open day... If you have any specific questions you could ask (email) admissions

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Imperial College
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.