The Student Room Group

Social Work University 2017

Scroll to see replies

I have an offer from Bath and Bournemouth, but finding it hard to make a decision on which to choose - any advice ?
Original post by Hellsbells35
I have an offer from Bath and Bournemouth, but finding it hard to make a decision on which to choose - any advice ?

I had this problem and just went with the one that I was most comfortable at and had really positive vibes from even though it wasn't the closest and most easy to get to it felt right.

Carey
Hi all,

New to TSR! I'll be studying MA Social Work in Bangor University in September, anyone else?
did anyone have an interview at Birmingham or Leeds and could help me withe questions they had asked please?
Reply 104
Original post by Mummymayhem
Hi. Does anyone know what the MA social Work time table is like at Middlesx University? I've got 2 kids so trying to get an idea of whether I can make it work. Thanks

Hi, I know the reply is a year later but did you find out? I’ve got 3 kids! I passed my literacy test and have an interview on Wednesday!
Original post by shebak
Hi, I know the reply is a year later but did you find out? I’ve got 3 kids! I passed my literacy test and have an interview on Wednesday!
I have 3 children too 3, 4 and 10. I attempted to find out timetables before i applied anywhere but couldn't find an answer. im hoping on interview days or the open days they may be able to give me examples of the current students. where have you applied ?
Reply 106
Original post by n.moore07
I have 3 children too 3, 4 and 10. I attempted to find out timetables before i applied anywhere but couldn't find an answer. im hoping on interview days or the open days they may be able to give me examples of the current students. where have you applied ?

Mine are 4, 7 and 10. I Have an interview with Middlesex today and then with Brunel and Metropolitan at the end of Feb.
Original post by shebak
Mine are 4, 7 and 10. I Have an interview with Middlesex today and then with Brunel and Metropolitan at the end of Feb.

Good luck :smile:
Let me know if you need any tip :smile:

Ludovica
Original post by KlaireDelilah
I've applied at Salford, Manchester Met, Chester, Edge Hill, and Liverpool Hope. Just waiting to hear back from them now!

Which one did you end up going to ?

Quick Reply

Latest