Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Whether they were good or bad results, what are your plans now?

I'll be staying at my current sixth form for A2, woop!

edit: spelling error in title, just realised. "your" instead of "you're".

ReputationRep:
    Stay on at my current sixth form too to do A2. And write my ruddy Personal Statement sometime before October.

ReputationRep:
    Do my A2s.

1 A2, 1 a-level at current college.

ReputationRep:
    I will be staying on at my current sixth form college, doing ma A2s. Gonna try and work real hard this year.

ReputationRep:
    Stay at my current sixth form to do A2 in maths, further maths and Physics. Apply through UCAS to Warwick, Oxford and Manchester for Physics. Do another Open University module along side my A2s and thats about it.

ReputationRep:
    Carry on with all 3 subjects, no matter how much I dislike a certain subject teacher..........

ReputationRep:
    Stay on at my current 6th form (the joy :p: ) and do my A2's in the same subjects (RE, psychology, history).

Retake a few modules to push my grades up. :cool:

Then im torn between a gap year and uni. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Staying on for A2

I'm retaking the whole of AS Chemistry in January, whilst studying for A2 which I will take in the summer

I'm also going to do History, and Politics (2 retakes) (and general studies - only cos I got an A at AS)

I've finished AS psychology but will retake a module as I was 1 ums:mad: off an A

Tis going to be a year full of studying and not much else tbh

I've also got to plan this gap year of mine - I'm hopefully applying post A2

ReputationRep:
    Doing three A Levels(Latin, English Lang/Lit and Physics )
    Resitting 2 Physics Modules and a Latin Module!
    An extra AS in Greek.
    Trying out for the England Rounders Squad:rolleyes:
    Trying to fit in an AEA in English, my job, and loads of clubs I'm expected to run!:eek:
    And, if I have time in between, maybe a bit of sleep!:p:
    Should be fun though!

ReputationRep:
    Then im torn between a gap year and uni.
    If you can afford to do both then definitely go for the gap year! Unless, you don't want to have a gap between education. You can always take it after your degree! But defo take one if you can, you won't have many other opportunities in your lifetime!

ReputationRep:
    do A2 bio,A2 eng
    do as/a2 chemistry

maybe pick up another AS
    im not worrying bout uni applications too much as im applying to uni after a2 results

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing A2 Art, Psychology and Geography, dropping Physics now I've done AS. I'll resit one Psychology unit and one Geography unit to try and boost them both up to an A grade.
    After A2s, I'm planning to do an Art foundation so I'll need to sort out getting a place for that. I'll then apply for undergraduate courses while I'm doing the foundation.

ReputationRep:
    I had planned to drop Physics and take up AS French as an interest subject next year, but I did so unexpectedly well I'm continuing all 4 to A2 next year.

Fun Fun Fun

ReputationRep:
    Dropping geography, continuing on with Economics, French and Mathematics.

ReputationRep:
    I plan to stay on at my college and continue onto A2 Politics, Sociology, Business studies and English. I plan to resist 1 or 2 modules in Politics to secure a high A, 1 in business to secure a higher A, 1 module and a coursework in English to push my B to an A.

A2 is going to be very busy and if i think about the prospect of all the extra work i might go mad. I just plan to take it one day at a time.

ReputationRep:
    Staying at my current 6th form, working 50 times harder, and doing lots of resits

ReputationRep:
    I plan on going back for A2. Dropping ICT. Resitting CH2 and if possible BI3.

ReputationRep:
    Staying at my current sixth form to do my A2's but dropping English Language, I got a C, but I hate the lesson. Yay. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Staying at college to do A2 and apply to unis.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.