Honestly how do you think the next 4 years will be under trump? Watch

hytre
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I would say there are some over-exaggerations like there will be a world war 3. But I do think there will be a lot of civil unrest and protests in America. Tensions will be very high for the next 4 years at least. Also there is a chance trump will be assassinated I think.
tengentoppa
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
He has what is, in theory, a compliant legislature and he gets to name the new supreme court justice so he certainly has the means to do what he wants.

Of course there's the gap between the stuff he promises and the stuff he will implement so expect lots of conveniently forgotten policies. He's already dropped the ban on Muslims for instance.

Socially there probably will be some tension but that was inevitable after such a bitterelection. Economically I do wonder how his interesting proposed cocktail of mass tax cuts and protectionist trade policy is going to work out.

Because Trump ran on a campaign of ambiguity and ********, we don't really know what he'll do

Which should make the next 4 years very interesting indeed.
AperfectBalance
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hopefully the disease that is Liberalism that has washed over America and to a lesser extent Uk and some of Europe will be eradicated.
Lord Samosa
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Lit af
retro_turtles
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I hope he genuinely does a good job and fools us all...but hey that ain'tmy problem
Nerry
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
newttella
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Grabbing by the pussy left and right.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (215)
12.49%
Excited (157)
9.12%
Worried (306)
17.77%
Terrified (382)
22.18%
Meh (173)
10.05%
Confused (37)
2.15%