Turn on thread page Beta

Is this antisocial ? Urgent...ish - Please help watch

• View Poll Results: Should I say yes or no ?
    Yes
    50.00%
    No
    50.00%

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    So all my friends are going to some 'gig' in London on December the 1st(Thursday), we'll get back around 1.30am.
    We have Sixth Form the next day at 8am.
    I generally need a good 7/8 hours sleep to function properly the next day, especially if i'm going Sixth Form
    Would it be antisocial, boring and rude for me to say no at 17(year 13) ?
    What would you do ?they need to know by 8 so they can book the tickets, hence the "urgent...ish" in title.
    Any advice is appreciated,
    Lee

Or should I go, as I'm sure next year at uni there will be similar circumstances...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lee1999wright)
    Hi,
    So all my friends are going to some 'gig' in London on December the 1st(Thursday), we'll get back around 1.30am.
    We have Sixth Form the next day at 8am.
    I generally need a good 7/8 hours sleep to function properly the next day, especially if i'm going Sixth Form
    Would it be antisocial, boring and rude for me to say no at 17(year 13) ?
    What would you do ?they need to know by 8 so they can book the tickets, hence the "urgent...ish" in title.
    Any advice is appreciated,
    Lee

Or should I go, as I'm sure next year at uni there will be similar circumstances...
    yes

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't go if you feel it will impede your success at A levels. If not then go for it, but personally i wouldn't as i'm not into that sort of thing. Not all people in Uni will be the party type and go out loads, if you like to keep on top of work and study, i'm sure there will be a few people who would rather stay in for some sleep in your class

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 9, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.