Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ann is a fifth grader grader in ms.jean's class and has been quiet and sullen for several days in a row. Ms. jean has asked you his educational assistant to check in with ann to see what is troubling her you approach ann gently and ask her if something is wrong and is there is anything you can help out with ann bursts into tears and claims i just can't do this writing stuff i guess i am just not a good student give me pe or art anyday i hate this writing stuff. first you will discuss ann problem from the perspective of the development of self concept and self esteem you should consider the following in constructing your answer. 1st ann belief about her writing ability and how this may factor into her sense of self. 2nd how ann sense of self might be related to achievement 3rd how ann self esteem may contribut to lower performance in writing 4th potential ways that other students or the school enviroment may have contributed to ann self concept and self esteem

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 21, 2007

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.