Turn on thread page Beta

I don't feel bad for Americans or Hillary Supporters watch

ReputationRep:
    I can see why they're devastated but....

You shoulda chose Bernie.

ReputationRep:
    yes, finally someone who agrees with me
    #babesforbernie
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Yeah, they should face the consequences of their stupid decision.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Bernie Sanders supporter here... but just saying Sanders probs couldn't have wom the full race. But I agree, they reap what they sow.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    feel the burn g

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    Yeah, they should face the consequences of their stupid decision.
    Everyone just fell for, "oh Bernie's old" and their favourite celebrities endorsing Hillary to stay popular, didn't think to research Sanders either. Lol and now rich democrats say they will never suffer the repercussions of an election like this because they'll just move their riches to a fancy private island Well now the USA is stuck with trump.

The mega facepalm heard round the world.

Anyway how was school?

ReputationRep:
    Neither do I. I said from day 1 that he would win. It has been a great night. Republicans won everywhere!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolfmoon88)
    Bernie Sanders supporter here... but just saying Sanders probs couldn't have wom the full race. But I agree, they reap what they sow.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well, oh well. And yes they will.

ReputationRep:
    I don't feel bad for them either. They are lucky to have someone like Donald Trump in power.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by 0to100)
    Everyone just fell for, "oh Bernie's old" and their favourite celebrities endorsing Hillary to stay popular, didn't think to research Sanders either. Lol and now rich democrats say they will never suffer the repercussions of an election like this because they'll just move their riches to a fancy private island Well now the USA is stuck with trump.

The mega facepalm heard round the world.

Anyway how was school?
    True.

And, meh, uneventful. No-one talked about the election, although one class was cancelled, and the other-Medical Physics-the teacher just let us leave early so he could go rock climbing lol.

How was your day? Did you get any sleep? haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    True.

And, meh, uneventful. No-one talked about the election, although one class was cancelled, and the other-Medical Physics-the teacher just let us leave early so he could go rock climbing lol.

How was your day? Did you get any sleep? haha
    Yes. :dry: lol took a sleeping pill like 10 hrs ago Now I'm all refreshed to chat more **** and rock climbing :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Tbh this is where the DNC really ****ed themselves over. Bernie was far more electable than Hillary and in polls was shown to be much more likely to beat Trump than she was.

And yet they still endorsed the unlikeable option, ridiculous.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by 0to100)
    Yes. :dry: lol took a sleeping pill like 10 hrs ago Now I'm all refreshed to chat more **** and rock climbing :rofl:
    Aww good haha.

I think I only got about 3 hours sleep, because I had to get up early and beg my Dad for money lol.

Yeah, he's a white, Rasta man. :rofl:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 9, 2016
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.