All out of ideas with her Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm leaving college soon, but there's a girl I have to ask out before I do. We haven't spoken for a while and she's always with her friends when I see her so it's hard to make conversation. I'm always on the look out for her, every time I walk in college I'm always looking around when I walk to see if I spot her but no luck. I don't wanna have to do it anymore and all I need is just one private quick conversation with her. I know I'm confident, funny and had a small connection with her in the past so it's fine. I just can't get into that situation. No one has ever made me feel this way like she has, she has to know. But I just don't know what to do. She's so close yet so far away :unimpressed:
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm leaving college soon, but there's a girl I have to ask out before I do. We haven't spoken for a while and she's always with her friends when I see her so it's hard to make conversation. I'm always on the look out for her, every time I walk in college I'm always looking around when I walk to see if I spot her but no luck. I don't wanna have to do it anymore and all I need is just one private quick conversation with her. I know I'm confident, funny and had a small connection with her in the past so it's fine. I just can't get into that situation. No one has ever made me feel this way like she has, she has to know. But I just don't know what to do. She's so close yet so far away :unimpressed:
I guess you are in the unfortunate situation of not having any classes in common with her? If so then yeah, find her, maybe have a few more conversations before asking her for her number and it should get easier to contact her from there totally can relate to how difficult is, even at uni
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
Try contact her on snapchat etc.?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by SeanFM)
I guess you are in the unfortunate situation of not having any classes in common with her? If so then yeah, find her, maybe have a few more conversations before asking her for her number and it should get easier to contact her from there totally can relate to how difficult is, even at uni
Yep, completely different classes, it sucks. Finding her is the tough part cause if I do she's always with people and I can never be sure if she's in college. I hope she'll have a seat next to her or something and I'll have a chat with her while doing work but then my own friends get in the way. Thanks for the help, it's awful isn't it?
Anonymous #1
Try contact her on snapchat etc.?
Tempted to just get Facebook but don't really want it
Judge Jules
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

Try getting to college really early in the morning and waiting outside then when you spot her you can talk to her then and she might be alone
You do not need to have the same subjects as her to be in her class you just find out from other people or her friends then wait outside the classroom door or at lunchtimes if you see her in the dining room or next time you see her with her friends just say can i speak to you alone for a few minutes? If she says no which i do not think she will then just ask her out in front of her friends. It does not matter if they start laughing because they are not laughing at you it' s just that girls are always giggling at everything

Or just say in front of all of them would you like to go out for coffee or cinema, etc
Or find out her favourite band and ask if she would like to go to see them with you
Many years ago i was walking down the street with my mum and a bloke came up and just asked me out in front of her, i said no but only because i was embarrassed my mum was there but i know my mum would not care if i sad yes but i regretted saying no to him and if i was alone i would have said yes straight away but i was really impressed that he had the balls to ask me out in front of my mum or if i had been with friends i would still be impressed so maybe this girl will be too but also remember if she said no it might be because she is embarrassed to say yes in front of her friends but you can't keep hoping to catch her alone or you will miss your chance so just get to college dead early and wait for her to come then or just ask her in front of her mates or just say what's your number? Then you can call or text her to go on a date

If you see her with her friends and too embarrassed to ask just say what's your whats app number ? as i recently started college 2 months ago and a younger boy in my class asked me , whats your whats app number ? So i gave it to him but i did not really want to, it was just the way he asked for it straight up like that. If he had said can i have your number ? i would have said no. He's not my type so he did not make it clear if he is asking me for my number as a friend or to ask me out on a date
So after a week of texting he finally asked if i am single so i said i am but i met someone 6 months ago but we are only friends but i am considering whether i should go out with him. I told him that because I was trying to put him off asking me out as i know when ever a man asks if i am single it is because if i say yes they will ask me out.
I do think the way he asked me for my whats app number is a cheeky way of getting a girl to give you it so maybe you should try it to
So the difference is don't ask can i have your number? Just say what's your whats app number? If she is not on whats app then just ask what's your number?
I do not know if that will work but no harm trying
If she says no you can just say you would like to keep in contact with her as friends because you're leaving.
If i t does not work out with her still try the same thing with any other girls you like
Maybe asking someone out by text or a phone call is easier than doing it in person especially if they are always surrounded by a group
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Judge Jules)
Try getting to college really early in the morning and waiting outside then when you spot her you can talk to her then and she might be alone
You do not need to have the same subjects as her to be in her class you just find out from other people or her friends then wait outside the classroom door or at lunchtimes if you see her in the dining room or next time you see her with her friends just say can i speak to you alone for a few minutes? If she says no which i do not think she will then just ask her out in front of her friends. It does not matter if they start laughing because they are not laughing at you it' s just that girls are always giggling at everything

Or just say in front of all of them would you like to go out for coffee or cinema, etc
Or find out her favourite band and ask if she would like to go to see them with you
Many years ago i was walking down the street with my mum and a bloke came up and just asked me out in front of her, i said no but only because i was embarrassed my mum was there but i know my mum would not care if i sad yes but i regretted saying no to him and if i was alone i would have said yes straight away but i was really impressed that he had the balls to ask me out in front of my mum or if i had been with friends i would still be impressed so maybe this girl will be too but also remember if she said no it might be because she is embarrassed to say yes in front of her friends but you can't keep hoping to catch her alone or you will miss your chance so just get to college dead early and wait for her to come then or just ask her in front of her mates or just say what's your number? Then you can call or text her to go on a date

If you see her with her friends and too embarrassed to ask just say what's your whats app number ? as i recently started college 2 months ago and a younger boy in my class asked me , whats your whats app number ? So i gave it to him but i did not really want to, it was just the way he asked for it straight up like that. If he had said can i have your number ? i would have said no. He's not my type so he did not make it clear if he is asking me for my number as a friend or to ask me out on a date
So after a week of texting he finally asked if i am single so i said i am but i met someone 6 months ago but we are only friends but i am considering whether i should go out with him. I told him that because I was trying to put him off asking me out as i know when ever a man asks if i am single it is because if i say yes they will ask me out.
I do think the way he asked me for my whats app number is a cheeky way of getting a girl to give you it so maybe you should try it to
So the difference is don't ask can i have your number? Just say what's your whats app number? If she is not on whats app then just ask what's your number?
If she says no you can just say you would like to keep in contact with her as friends because you're leaving.
If i t does not work out with her still try the same thing with any other girls you like
Maybe asking someone out by text or a phone call is easier than doing it in person especially if they are always surrounded by a group
This is the most in depth advice I've ever been given about anything ever, thanks! I'm normally in college early and it doesn't tend to work. She gets on the bus sometimes though but always with friends,

Being abrupt does work I think yeah. It shows I've got balls, most of her friends are guys though which doesn't necessarily help but I'll wait a few weeks to see if she's alone and then if not I'll take drastic measures. And I plan on saying "What's your number?", always works. I can always just get her number, say I'll call to arrange a date, and then ring her about it.

Just sick of walking into college, looking about when I walk in a room for her, it's not a stalker thing I just wish I could see her. Won't make the same mistake again though, at least it's a life lesson if it doesn't work.
Anonymous #1

And asking you out in front of your mum is one of the best mentalities I've ever heard from someone.
Judge Jules
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
This is the most in depth advice I've ever been given about anything ever, thanks! I'm normally in college early and it doesn't tend to work. She gets on the bus sometimes though but always with friends,

Being abrupt does work I think yeah. It shows I've got balls, most of her friends are guys though which doesn't necessarily help but I'll wait a few weeks to see if she's alone and then if not I'll take drastic measures. And I plan on saying "What's your number?", always works. I can always just get her number, say I'll call to arrange a date, and then ring her about it.

Just sick of walking into college, looking about when I walk in a room for her, it's not a stalker thing I just wish I could see her. Won't make the same mistake again though, at least it's a life lesson if it doesn't work.

Do not wait a few weeks to see if she is alone because suppose she got ill or a family member did or had an accident or went on holiday and she could not come to college for a long time then you would have missed your chance although i don't think that would happen but what if someone else asked her out because you took so long to do it ?
Waiting a few weeks is just making excuses to keep putting it off
First thing Monday just do it. If you see her on the bus just follow her to her class, when she's near the door ask to speak to her because her friends will have to go in the room without her or whatever time you get to college, get there earlier than her, wait outside the gates or by the door then when you see her with her mates follow her to her class then make your move. If you keep putting it off you're going to bottle it so you need to tell yourself you will do it Monday. If you do not see her just go searching for her or when your class ends hang around in the halls or by her locker to get a chance to talk to her.

I don't have lockers in my college so i don't know if you do
But i start college at 9am but i always try to get there at 8 40 am
If you know the times she always gets there just make sure you are there before her so when you see her you can ask her before she goes to her class
But i think her mates being male is worse because it would be easier to ask her in front of other girls but don't let that put you off as you can still ask if you can speak to her alone. Plus her male friends might secretly fancy her too, what if they made a move before you ? Then you will be kicking yourself that you did not do it as soon as possible. Just decide to do it Monday once and for all and get it out the way then you don't have to keep stressing over it.
I think i'm glad i'm not male because i don't have to do anything and worry about asking anyone out as men have always just approached me.
The sooner you do it the better you will feel
chikane
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Is she single? I would have said add her on Facebook but you dont have one maybe create one? its easier to chat to someone on there before asking her out in person.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by chikane)
Is she single? I would have said add her on Facebook but you dont have one maybe create one? its easier to chat to someone on there before asking her out in person.
True, but there's an air of spontaneity if you see someone in person. On Facebook I'm speaking to her out of thin air after 15 months, at least from her perspective.
Anonymous #1
Do not wait a few weeks to see if she is alone because suppose she got ill or a family member did or had an accident or went on holiday and she could not come to college for a long time then you would have missed your chance although i don't think that would happen but what if someone else asked her out because you took so long to do it ?
Waiting a few weeks is just making excuses to keep putting it off
First thing Monday just do it. If you see her on the bus just follow her to her class, when she's near the door ask to speak to her because her friends will have to go in the room without her or whatever time you get to college, get there earlier than her, wait outside the gates or by the door then when you see her with her mates follow her to her class then make your move. If you keep putting it off you're going to bottle it so you need to tell yourself you will do it Monday. If you do not see her just go searching for her or when your class ends hang around in the halls or by her locker to get a chance to talk to her.

I don't have lockers in my college so i don't know if you do
But i start college at 9am but i always try to get there at 8 40 am
If you know the times she always gets there just make sure you are there before her so when you see her you can ask her before she goes to her class
But i think her mates being male is worse because it would be easier to ask her in front of other girls but don't let that put you off as you can still ask if you can speak to her alone. Plus her male friends might secretly fancy her too, what if they made a move before you ? Then you will be kicking yourself that you did not do it as soon as possible. Just decide to do it Monday once and for all and get it out the way then you don't have to keep stressing over it.
I think i'm glad i'm not male because i don't have to do anything and worry about asking anyone out as men have always just approached me.
The sooner you do it the better you will feel
100% agree the sooner I'll do it the better I'll feel but there's zero guarantee she'll be in cause timetables are so different, that's the main reason I haven't done anything lmao. But yes, at the soonest opportunity I will try to see her and ask to speak to her alone. I may never speak to her or the majority of her friends again so it's not a big deal getting her away from them I suppose. Will just be a bit random from her perspective. Thanks.
chikane
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
True, but there's an air of spontaneity if you see someone in person. On Facebook I'm speaking to her out of thin air after 15 months, at least from her perspective.
Well if you can't talk to her in person i dont see whats wrong with messaging her online. Plus you can see if she is single or taken before making a move.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by chikane)
Well if you can't talk to her in person i dont see whats wrong with messaging her online. Plus you can see if she is single or taken before making a move.
I know she's single. Just gonna have to do it or I'll regret not doing for a long time. Just wish I could see her in real life cause then she can see I'm more confident.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (111)
14.09%
Excited (76)
9.64%
Worried (150)
19.04%
Terrified (182)
23.1%
Meh (50)
6.35%
Confused (22)
2.79%