Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi there everyone, just wondered your thoughts on hiring dresses, i'd appreciate it if you could have a look at the following questions and get back to me. Thanks

a) Have you ever hired a dress for a ball / party? How much did it cost? Where did you get it from?
    b) Would you be prepared to hire a dress/gown for a student ball / posh dinner dance?
    c) What kind of style would you go for (ballgown / party dress)?
    d) How much would you be prepared to pay?
    e) Would you hire accessories (shoes / bag / hat / shawl etc...) to go with your outfit?
    f) Do you prefer to buy - if so, why?

ReputationRep:
    a) Have you ever hired a dress for a ball / party? How much did it cost? Where did you get it from? Not for a party, for private use. £100, local shop
    b) Would you be prepared to hire a dress/gown for a student ball / posh dinner dance? Possibly, when people become more accepting
    c) What kind of style would you go for (ballgown / party dress)? I prefer ballgowns
    d) How much would you be prepared to pay? up to £200
    e) Would you hire accessories (shoes / bag / hat / shawl etc...) to go with your outfit? Unless I own said accessories, yes
    f) Do you prefer to buy - if so, why? I prefer not to leave evidence

ReputationRep:
    Ha ha very funny - forgot to mention this one is ladies only - not that I have anyhting against cross-dressing individuals you understand!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.