sociology and anthropology course in BU. Watch

bananagray
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm applying for 2017 and was very interested in this course, but i was wondering if you could tell me more about it? I can see it's a fairly new course as no one has graduated yet, but any extra information about what type of career this could go into would be lovely to have. I have looked at the list and done some of my own research as well but any other extra information would be grateful.
Bournemouth University
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by bananagray)
I'm applying for 2017 and was very interested in this course, but i was wondering if you could tell me more about it? I can see it's a fairly new course as no one has graduated yet, but any extra information about what type of career this could go into would be lovely to have. I have looked at the list and done some of my own research as well but any other extra information would be grateful.
Hi bananagray

We're delighted to hear you're interested in our BA (Hons) Sociology & Anthropology.

Our first graduates graduated last week so we'll soon have more information about what careers they've gone on to. Our Sociology courses provide transferable skills in research and analysis, which we know are highly sought after skills by employers.

Hopefully some current students will comment on this to give you more of an insight into the course from their perspective.

Good luck with your application.

BU
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Aug '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 5 Oct '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (86)
17.81%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (311)
64.39%
Not yet but I am planning to (23)
4.76%
Not yet but I might (63)
13.04%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise