Turn on thread page Beta

Jobs for Under 16's watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,
    I'm 15 (almost 16) and in my final year of secondary school and I really need a job to ear some money and gain experience. Does anyone know anywhere that will take people on my age? Would be really appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    When are you 16 ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jackieox)
    When are you 16 ?
    This April coming

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JadeT01)
    This April coming
    Hm =/ at the moment people will be reluctant to hire you because of all the laws surrounding children working =/ I'd say wait it out until you're 16 x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jackieox)
    Hm =/ at the moment people will be reluctant to hire you because of all the laws surrounding children working =/ I'd say wait it out until you're 16 x
    Okay thank you
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Hi guys,
    I'm 15 (almost 16) and in my final year of secondary school and I really need a job to ear some money and gain experience. Does anyone know anywhere that will take people on my age? Would be really appreciated!
    Most places wont take you on until you are 16 and leaving school (i.e. the end of june). You could try a paper round though.

ReputationRep:
    I guess, we don't really have paper rounds in my neighbourhood

ReputationRep:
    Rob houses

ReputationRep:
    Thats not really my style
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Hi guys,
    Try tutoring or getting a paper round. Maybe volunteer in a charity shop. This will boost your experience so you can apply for jobs when you turn 16. That being said, it's harder than you think to find a part-time job nowadays.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edminzodo)
    Try tutoring or getting a paper round. Maybe volunteer in a charity shop. This will boost your experience so you can apply for jobs when you turn 16. That being said, it's harder than you think to find a part-time job nowadays.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 10, 2016
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.