Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    APART from exam questions. I'm fed up of people saying that, i have tried all the way throughout A level and so far my AS grades were sheer luck on topics i was already good at.
    Literally almost every exam question ive done ive got horribly low marks on, in every end of topic test i get atrocious scores. Can't turn back now as i have nothing to else to do for A2. heard unis worse so that's discouraging :/

so yeah, what's everyones revision methods apart from past papers

My revision method is looking at pictures:dontknow:
    tbh I've never revised

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tamil fever)
    My revision method is looking at pictures:dontknow:
    tbh I've never revised
    I just wish i was naturally intelligent. Funny part is i thought i was cause i did really well in my GCSE's then A levels killed me inside :P

(Original post by Toasticide)
    I just wish i was naturally intelligent. Funny part is i thought i was cause i did really well in my GCSE's then A levels killed me inside :P
    lol.I am no-where near naturally intelligent.I am dumb af(in my opinion)
    I know lots of people who are naturally intelligent in ALL the subjects they do and I think how?like how?They don't even try as hard as me in the exams.When am still on the 1st question they have finished the whole test.And in class the teacher and the extremely clever person have some next up intelligent conversation I can't understand.

I'm a sort of yr 13 student and still haven't found my perfect way to revise. (but past papers do play a vital role for me)

Start by thinking how you initially remember material before even starting revision. :lol:
    I usually remember material by concentrating in the lesson, another cliche phrase but it really does help, since I can gather more discussion points and ask questions on anything I'm unsure about.
    I also find that if I've gone out and sought the information myself, I'm more likely to remember it rather than just blindly copying the board so I find it really helps keeping one step ahead of the lessons and doing extra research afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    Do lots and lots and lots of problems.

ReputationRep:
    Get on with working.

Do not waste time here.

Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.