Hillary losing is actually good for women. Watch

Mekkiii
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Her whole campaign and reason for the white house revolved around the fact that she had a vaginà .
Yes you will be making history by electing the first female president, however this mentality thoughout the election cycle has just shown that people will happily undermine meritocracy just to elect a female president.
While you can debate whos better out of the two, simply her policies were barely the focus of discussion why she would be a better president.

Now , if she were to be elected, people would not trust her for various reasons (lying about health and email servers,) as well as being known to be corrupt (rigging primaries from Bernie,email servers and taking donations from countries with terrible human rights record and her foundation.)
So this would make her a very unpopular president and i believe most of her support will deteriorate over time once they made history of electing the first female president.

So most likely if she was elected , she would only run for 4 years and just put and awful legacy for future women who wish to be president, and sexism may actually be a thing that could be a factor on why people wouldnt want a woman
President again , because their first one was elected solely because she had a vaginà.

We should always remember that merit must always come first for a job/role , especially when it's for the most important role in America.
tamil fever
Badges: 18
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Mekkiii)
Her whole campaign and reason for the white house revolved around the fact that she had a vaginà .
Yes you will be making history by electing the first female president, however this mentality thoughout the election cycle has just shown that people will happily undermine meritocracy just to elect a female president.
While you can debate whos better out of the two, simply her policies were barely the focus of discussion why she would be a better president.

Now , if she were to be elected, people would not trust her for various reasons (lying about health and email servers,) as well as being known to be corrupt (rigging primaries from Bernie,email servers and taking donations from countries with terrible human rights record and her foundation.)
So this would make her a very unpopular president and i believe most of her support will deteriorate over time once they made history of electing the first female president.

So most likely if she was elected , she would only run for 4 years and just put and awful legacy for future women who wish to be president, and sexism may actually be a thing that could be a factor on why people wouldnt want a woman
President again , because their first one was elected solely because she had a vaginà.
wtf?
are u ok?
Mekkiii
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by tamil fever)
wtf?
are u ok?
Can i have something of substance to comment on?
will'o'wisp
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
it was tru tho wasn't it?
oShahpo
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You certainly have the right to do so, but alas you're not using it.
cashcash871
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Exactly, plus she has a history of attacking her husband's rape victims. People complain that Trump disrespects women, but Clinton is the one who receives funding from Saudi Arabia, which oppresses women and kills LGBTs. Trump is, in reality, the best candidate for women and I'm really glad that he won today.
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm glad that Trump won and not Crooked Killton

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (96)
18.82%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (324)
63.53%
Not yet but I am planning to (24)
4.71%
Not yet but I might (66)
12.94%

Watched Threads