Turn on thread page Beta

What's more significant- Trump or Brexit? watch

• View Poll Results: What's more important?
    Brexit
    40.00%
    Trump
    60.00%

ReputationRep:
    Do you think that the victory of Donald Trump or the victory of the Leave campaign had the biggest effect on the world?

ReputationRep:
    The assignment I've got to hand in next week. We all have enough problems in our life no need to worry about politics because it will only drive you mad.

ReputationRep:
    Oh for god sake they have nothing to do with each other?!

anyway BREXIT is more significant because it's for the betterment of UK in the long run

whereas Trump's regime only lasts 4 years

In order to destroy usa, the global economy and military matters any further, he's gonna have to work really hard aka let a fascist Republican Congress do everything for him

ReputationRep:
    Trump. The US is the world's largest economy and the world's foremost superpower. The UK is relatively small in comparison. The US election results are broadcast around the world for a few days, the buzz around Brexit dissipated after a few hours.

ReputationRep:
    Significant for the world? I suppose Trump however I think Brexit is more significant for us and Europe than Trump is over Hillary for the US. Trump will be reigned in by other republicans, they're not going to let him do anything ridiculous/embarrassing and despite the rhetoric, I don't think he'll behave as Boris Johnson would in the position for instance, I think he'll put on a more presidential attitude. People can disagree heavily and I understand that, but although he's had financial issues in the past, the guy is a billionaire businessmen, he's not the complete fool he behaves like for the press. He's already completely gone back on his "arrest Hillary Clinton" rhetoric, there's already a border fence so he'll just make that more imposing (with some Mexican money in return for trade deals which benefit them or such like), warmer relations with Russia shouldn't be a bad thing. It isn't the end of the word by any stretch. We'll see in four years time I suppose.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.