Turn on thread page Beta

Unite student room to rent in central London. watch

    • Thread Starter

    I have a room with unite students that I'm trying to move out of. They need a replacement for me. They make it increasingly difficult to move out. Is anyone in need for somewhere to live in central London or know of someone looking to move into London ASAP.
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.