Don't know what to do about this girl? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
There is this girl that i actually really like. we are close and everything but its really confusing me. Ive only known her since the start of 6th form which hasnt been too long but ive developed proper feels for her. i felt like i was close to having a relationship with her before but then she got a boyfriend, they have only been togetherfor a month and he is really upsetting her to the point where she is ready to end it. the other day she spent 20 mins complaining about him then as we left she put her head on my shoulder as we walked to the bus. I've been trying my best and bought her some cookies yesterday because she was really upset and i wanted to cheer her up (which they did). I havent felt like this towards someone before. i dont know if i should tell her how i feel, or wait some more time. (I dont want to wait too long becuse she is very popular and talks to lots of people so i dont want someone else to swoop in 😂) any suggestions?
chelseadagg3r
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
There is this girl that i actually really like. we are close and everything but its really confusing me. Ive only known her since the start of 6th form which hasnt been too long but ive developed proper feels for her. i felt like i was close to having a relationship with her before but then she got a boyfriend, they have only been togetherfor a month and he is really upsetting her to the point where she is ready to end it. the other day she spent 20 mins complaining about him then as we left she put her head on my shoulder as we walked to the bus. I've been trying my best and bought her some cookies yesterday because she was really upset and i wanted to cheer her up (which they did). I havent felt like this towards someone before. i dont know if i should tell her how i feel, or wait some more time. (I dont want to wait too long becuse she is very popular and talks to lots of people so i dont want someone else to swoop in 😂) any suggestions?
I'd at least wait until she breaks up with the guy. She'll probably want a bit of time to collect herself after that, but you can let her know about your feelings for her, but don't expect her to want something with you right away
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (32)
17.78%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (27)
15%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (39)
21.67%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (65)
36.11%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (6)
3.33%
No particular grades needed (11)
6.11%