Protests all across USA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FireFreezer77
At least he's actually popular over there :wink:

:tongue:

Clinton had more votes overall :s-smilie:
Original post by cbreef
You burn your trash? Wtf?

No not my trash. Other people's trash! And then I throw it around the street whilst pretending I'm Godzilla.
Reply 42
Original post by Sabertooth
:rofl: This is hilarious. Brits trying to lecture the US on democracy when they don't even respect their own democratic process with Brexit.

We don't have a constitution, there is no outlined democratic process. We're improvising, when we go to the Supreme Court both sides will accept the ruling. Both sides have valid arguments so it's for the courts to decide the process which isn't going to please everyone but we won't riot over it.
But Trump is victorious!!!! :biggrin:
They would be trembling with fear in their underground bunkers.
Obama was a legend!

>_>
:rofl: This is hilarious. Brits trying to lecture the US on democracy when they don't even respect their own democratic process with Brexit.

Please don't make the mistake of making blanket statements about an entire nationality. From previous posts of yours that I've seen, I thought you were smarter than that.
Looking at the figures, most young Brits wanted to remain, only they were too lazy/drunk to vote so created literally hundreds of threads on here, plus stuff on facebook and twitter about how "unfair" the election was. That's what I was referring to.

Actually apart from the initial reports saying young people didn't vote (using stats from the last general election), young people had one of their highest turnouts in the last 20+ years. 64% for those aged 18-24 compared with 65% for those 25-39 and 66% of the 40 to 54 age group.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/09/young-people-referendum-turnout-brexit-twice-as-high

By comparison those ages 55-64 were 74% and 90% for those 65+. The 55+ demographic was the one that decided brexit.

I wouldn't be surprised if the walking dead also decided the US election.
(edited 7 years ago)
But Trump is victorious!!!! :biggrin:

Yes thanks to the retardness of the US Voting system; no matter; he'll never be able to do half of what he wants because Congress won't let him.
Original post by cbreef
I don't think this has to do with laziness though.

Original post by cbreef
You burn your trash? Wtf?

:biggrin:
And the white, working class, hillbilly retards still thought the wall + muslim ban were realistic smh.
Original post by 0to100
:biggrin:

Thank you. I'm here all week.
Original post by cbreef
And the white, working class, hillbilly retards still thought the wall + muslim ban were realistic smh.

Daft. Or delusional. Or both, aren't they, Connor?
Indeed. Notice Hillary did far better among the better educated, city dwellers. No surprises there. Have you seen some of the wahoos that supported Trump at his rallies?
Original post by cbreef

Congress will let him actually. Most of them are republican. It'll be a fascist regime. :congrats:

the global economy will collapse (more) and there will be mud and blood.

grab onto your nan folks. It's gonna get bumpeh.

Just can't believe me eyes.
Original post by cbreef
Indeed. Notice Hillary did far better among the better educated, city dwellers. No surprises there. Have you seen some of the wahoos that supported Trump at his rallies?

There are some nutters there alright!

[video="youtube;Xw_V2kMOUgw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw_V2kMOUgw[/video]
Original post by 0to100
Congress will let him actually. Most of them are republican. It'll be a fascist regime. :congrats:

the global economy will collapse (more) and there will be mud and blood.

grab onto your nan folks. It's gonna get bumpeh.

Just can't believe me eyes.

I am aware. But he will still struggle to get a majority. I have faith.
They're not that bonkers.
Original post by cbreef

>_>
Original post by cbreef

Seconded, Trump is unpopular even amongst his own party
Urgh. My brain hurts.
Original post by cbreef

:rofl:

yea she got he vote in densely populated places but trump swept small town and affluent suburbs :argh: lol

and you're Connor too?

I'm Conner :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending