Seriously, what do you think Trump will do? Why are you scared? Watch

JamesDobson
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Do people really think that he will deport all immigrants? That he hates all Hispanics? That all LGBT people will be discriminated against ? That he will start WW3? That he hates all blacks and is a white supremacist ? That he hates women? etc. I'll be the first to admit he has said some pretty dumb stuff (though I would vote for him over Hillary any day) but the fact that anybody believes this crap is unbelievable and just shows how brainwashed people become when they are glued to Facebook and Twitter all day and read those horrible biased clickbait articles from pages like buzzfeed, huffington post and the lad bible and those 30 second videos from NowThis that try to explain to politics for 12 year olds or something (God I really hate those) and people saw those degenerate empty 'celebrities' like Jayz and miley cyrus who have been paid of to endorse Hillary and people worship them like Gods.
Im not saying Trump is perfect but please just come out of your safe space and do some research about the Clintons corrupt past and the leaked DNC emails etc. some of the stuff about Clinton is unbelievable and it is being blatantly ignored by the media.
KingBradly
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by JamesDobson)
Do people really think that he will deport all immigrants? That he hates all Hispanics? That all LGBT people will be discriminated against ? That he will start WW3? That he hates all blacks and is a white supremacist ? That he hates women? etc. I'll be the first to admit he has said some pretty dumb stuff (though I would vote for him over Hillary any day) but the fact that anybody believes this crap is unbelievable and just shows how brainwashed people become when they are glued to Facebook and Twitter all day and read those horrible biased clickbait articles from pages like buzzfeed, huffington post and the lad bible and those 30 second videos from NowThis that try to explain to politics for 12 year olds or something (God I really hate those) and people saw those degenerate empty 'celebrities' like Jayz and miley cyrus who have been paid of to endorse Hillary and people worship them like Gods.
Im not saying Trump is perfect but please just come out of your safe space and do some research about the Clintons corrupt past and the leaked DNC emails etc. some of the stuff about Clinton is unbelievable and it is being blatantly ignored by the media.
Neither am a Clinton or Trump supporter, and am aware of a couple of terrible things that Hillary has done, but I'm interested to hear what you can list.
BasicMistake
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What comes out of his mouth is the least of my worries.

What I am terrified about is him pulling the US out of the Paris Agreement.
AxSirlotl
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm scared that he will take no notice of the Paris agreement therefore increasing US CO2 emmisions and possibly making US industry dependent on fossil fuels, which is a dangerous thing to do. I also think his friendship with Putin could put Eastern Europe and the strenght of NATO at risk.
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Trump can quite realistically break deportation records. But he can't deport all the immigrants, which he won't do, and he can't logistically deport just all the illegal ones because logistically you'd be looking at thousands of deportations a day in order to do it in a 4 year term.

The WW3 stuff is pretty unfounded, everybody I talk to seems to go on about how he can't be trusted with the nukes but I cannot think for the life of me why he'd want to nuke anybody, even if he is a bit mental.

(Original post by KingBradly)
Neither am a Clinton or Trump supporter, and am aware of a couple of terrible things that Hillary has done, but I'm interested to hear what you can list.
inb4 emails even tho FBI has said they're fine
Tcannon
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Trump will lower tax rates for wealthy individuals to stimulate the economy. That is what Republican presidents do. He will slow down climate change negotiations and international trade in favour of US interests.
sfaraj
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
i feel like if you agree with trump because clintons are worse but you dont agree with all of his points (e.g. hispanics or muslims) but you still vote for him, you're voting for the whole package, all his views

but i talked with my friends and they dont think that he will be able to do all that he is saying however the supreme court are mostly republican therefore there is a slim chance.

but again, he will only run for 4 years, after that a new president new promise that will be forgotten of, anything trump does, the next president will deal with tbh
username2705335
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Worried. https://twitter.com/ImChasingDreamz/...449731?lang=en
Nirvana1989-1994
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Five words; 'grab 'em by the pussy'.
Mekkiii
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It's because we live in a culture of fear which is propelled by the mainstream media.
The idea that if we dont have a left wing leader, that a country will dwell into fascism and destruction , thats why they demonise almost every right winger running for authority.

Also most people here believe that presidents have a lot more power than they actually have , sorry but congress exists.
JamesDobson
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by KingBradly)
the Clinton foundation Stealing charity money that was meant for Haiti
Bragging about getting a guy off who was guilty of raping a 12 year old girl
Knowingly braking the law with her email server
Openly speaking against Gay marriage
Claims that Hillary attended satanic witches church
Wikileaks emails confirming that her campaign manager Podesta attended satanic rituals such as 'spirit cooking' (look it up it's disgusting)
The Benghazi incident
She received tip off's about debate questions
The DNC paid people to disrupt trump events to try and make his supporters look violent
She bullied Bill's rape victims to suppress them
Called black people predators
Played rolls in the destruction of several middle eastern countries

The list goes on
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It's just anti-democratic cucks that didn't get what they wanted so they're crying.

BasicMistake
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by AshEntropy)
It's just anti-democratic cucks that didn't get what they wanted so they're crying.
What have we said that is anti-democratic?
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by BasicMistake)
What have we said that is anti-democratic?
Sorry, I was referring to the people that have been petitioning for a second election and that the polls were rigged, rioting in the streets and burning US flags.
It just sounds awfully like what people did with Brexit.
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Orbital Rising)
I could tell you have Aspergers without looking at your profile.
I know I like Pokemon and overusing memes and echoing words I see on the internet a bit too much.
Orbital Rising
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I know I like Pokemon and overusing memes and echoing words I see on the internet a bit too much.
Instinct, Mystic or Valor?
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Instinct, Mystic or Valor?
Mystic
Orbital Rising
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Mystic
Same. :five:
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Same. :five:
Retired_Messiah
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Claims that Hillary attended satanic witches church
Wikileaks emails confirming that her campaign manager Podesta attended satanic rituals such as 'spirit cooking' (look it up it's disgusting)
Why do these two matter? I googled 'spirit cooking' and it's something done by a performance artist, not related to satanism at all. Secondly tho does satanism not just class as another religion?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (76)
17.31%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (281)
64.01%
Not yet but I am planning to (21)
4.78%
Not yet but I might (61)
13.9%

Watched Threads