staciew1985
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi have to prepare a 5 minute presentation for my school direct interview on "why I want to be a teacher" sounds simple and of course I know why I want to be a teacher but im struggling with how I could show that in a powerpoint in a fun way im clueless
Pierson
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Surely the PowerPoint doesn't need to be anything too special? I would have thought that they would be looking at the clarity in which you can explain things and whether you can speak passionately about the profession. The PowerPoint is just there to support you.

Perhaps you could display a timeline of the events that have led you to this point? Inspiring teachers, enjoyable work experience etc.
Angelil
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I've done Powerpoints consisting entirely of LOLcats before. But it's a risk.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (3)
3.53%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (12)
14.12%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (16)
18.82%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (9)
10.59%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (29)
34.12%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (16)
18.82%

Watched Threads