Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi have to prepare a 5 minute presentation for my school direct interview on "why I want to be a teacher" sounds simple and of course I know why I want to be a teacher but im struggling with how I could show that in a powerpoint in a fun way im clueless

ReputationRep:
    Surely the PowerPoint doesn't need to be anything too special? I would have thought that they would be looking at the clarity in which you can explain things and whether you can speak passionately about the profession. The PowerPoint is just there to support you.

Perhaps you could display a timeline of the events that have led you to this point? Inspiring teachers, enjoyable work experience etc.

ReputationRep:
    I've done Powerpoints consisting entirely of LOLcats before. But it's a risk.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.