Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    I'm studying Physics at AS Level and need to ask a question. As expected i get set a lot of 'Summary Question' at the end of each topic. but the book only gives the answer and not the workings to get to the answer. And for the ones i get stuck one i have no clue how they get to the answer. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO FIND THE WORKING? maybe from some youtuber doing it or anything like solutionbank but for physics summary questions!

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by needhelp_pls)
    Hello,
    I'm studying Physics at AS Level and need to ask a question. As expected i get set a lot of 'Summary Question' at the end of each topic. but the book only gives the answer and not the workings to get to the answer. And for the ones i get stuck one i have no clue how they get to the answer. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO FIND THE WORKING? maybe from some youtuber doing it or anything like solutionbank but for physics summary questions!

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
    Maybe if you have a problem solving a question you can ask it here or your friends. I don't think there is a specific guide online for these questions, as there are a lot of different books out there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by needhelp_pls)
    Hello,

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
    There are usually PDFs of the mark schemes for the questions at the end of a chapter. For the questions on the pages the answers are at the end of the book (At least for mine they are) I'm doing OCR Physics A (A2)

If you tell me exactly what book, course etc I can have a look - or ask your teacher 😊

Hope this helps!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 30, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Keele University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  2. University of Melbourne
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  3. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.