Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I've recently started at a new college and theirs this guy that I like and I really want to go up to him and talk to him and find out what he is like personality wise.

However the problem is I can't find a way to talk to him. He's in none of my classes and were in completely different friendship groups. By this I mean that no one that I know talks to him or any of his friends. So I think I'd come across as a bit odd if I went up to him randomly and started talking to him.
    I added him on snapchat this morning (his name came up on quickadd) and he hasn't added me back yet but to be honest that's not a big deal because he probably doesn't know i exist

Any ideas on how i could talk to him??

I relate, in terms of seeing people which I am interested in, but your best is like following people on instagram, adding them on facebook or w/e and you can usually determine what type of person they are by going through their pictures. If he does add your snapchat, send him like a casual 'snap me' or something. Good luck, that's a tricky situation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I relate, in terms of seeing people which I am interested in, but your best is like following people on instagram, adding them on facebook or w/e and you can usually determine what type of person they are by going through their pictures. If he does add your snapchat, send him like a casual 'snap me' or something. Good luck, that's a tricky situation
    He has added me on snapchat, so i might send him a snap or something
    I'll try to find him on instagram or something like that
    Thanks for the reply
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by MyNameIsSaraOk)
    So I've recently started at a new college and theirs this guy that I like and I really want to go up to him and talk to him and find out what he is like personality wise.

However the problem is I can't find a way to talk to him. He's in none of my classes and were in completely different friendship groups. By this I mean that no one that I know talks to him or any of his friends. So I think I'd come across as a bit odd if I went up to him randomly and started talking to him.
    I added him on snapchat this morning (his name came up on quickadd) and he hasn't added me back yet but to be honest that's not a big deal because he probably doesn't know i exist

Any ideas on how i could talk to him??
    It's 2016, not 1916 - you can walk to him and just start talking

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 10, 2016
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.