Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok ok don't get me wrong, there are some weirdos here as well.

But just for experiment sake, I thought I'd add some people beyond UKL to my msn list (from chatrooms, faceparty etc).

So far, 2 of them have tried sending me naked pics of themselves, another tried sending me a virus, 1 asked me for my phone number and practically all of them talk in text speak as well as be total dropouts from school. I spoke to about 6 people in total over the past few days.

It really makes me appreciate the somewhat more dignified community we have on UKL!!

(Original post by Adhsur)

But just for experiment sake, I thought I'd add some people beyond UKL to my msn list (from chatrooms, faceparty etc).

So far, 2 of them have tried sending me naked pics of themselves, another tried sending me a virus, 1 asked me for my phone number and practically all of them talk in text speak as well as be total dropouts from school. I spoke to about 6 people in total over the past few days.

It really makes me appreciate the somewhat more dignified community we have on UKL!!
    lol! Wow, that makes me look good. :eek: :cool:

ReputationRep:
    So far, 2 of them have tried sending me naked pics of themselves
    I thought you'd appreciate them.

ReputationRep:

good point. did you accept the naked pics btw ?

ReputationRep:

you still aint told me your phone number yet

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't it just give you a warm fuzzy feeling inside, knowing you're appreciated...?

ReputationRep:
    The only people I've added to my contacts form other sites I've got on pretty well with, in some cases really well. Poor Rushda .

ReputationRep:

Probably because they are either:
    a) 12 years old are are lying about there age
    b)50+ and male and are lying about their age and using txt speak to look young.
    or
    c) Really who they say they are but just weird

It is more likely to be a OR b rather than c

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nik P)
    Probably because they are either:
    a) 12 years old are are lying about there age
    b)50+ and male and are lying about their age and using txt speak to look young.
    or
    c) Really who they say they are but just weird

It is more likely to be a OR b rather than c
    In that case can we take you as a 50 year old male who enjoys practicing in paedophilia?

ReputationRep:
    :eek: No I did not accept the pictures!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    In that case can we take you as a 50 year old male who enjoys practicing in paedophilia?
    ^_~ now why did you have to go and make it personal?...

Adshur did you enjoy getting pwned at minesweepers? :p:p * HUGS *

good game honey.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa777)
    Adshur did you enjoy getting pwned at minesweepers? :p:p * HUGS *

good game honey.
    Ummm yeah

ReputationRep:
    you mean there are bigger freaks than some of the people on here?

F***ing hell :eek:

ReputationRep:
    1 asked me for my phone number and practically all of them talk in text speak as well as be total dropouts from school. I spoke to about 6 people in total over the past few days.
    I don't know why you have to give your mobile number to complete strangers that you have never seen before :confused:

:eek: No I did not accept the pictures!
    *Decides against my offer*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _tobi_coker07_)
    I don't know why you have to give your mobile number to complete strangers that you have never seen before :confused:
    Huh? when did I say I gave them it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    *Decides against my offer*
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:

But isnt dazyaa a member of UKL?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nik P)
    ^_~ now why did you have to go and make it personal?...
    Hehehe, it was just that I couldn't really call Adhsur a 50 year old male, or myself, you seemed to be a good target because of the post you made, it wasn't intended personally though

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.