This discussion is closed.
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Ok ok don't get me wrong, there are some weirdos here as well.

But just for experiment sake, I thought I'd add some people beyond UKL to my msn list (from chatrooms, faceparty etc).

So far, 2 of them have tried sending me naked pics of themselves, another tried sending me a virus, 1 asked me for my phone number and practically all of them talk in text speak as well as be total dropouts from school. I spoke to about 6 people in total over the past few days.

It really makes me appreciate the somewhat more dignified community we have on UKL!!
tis_me_lord
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)

But just for experiment sake, I thought I'd add some people beyond UKL to my msn list (from chatrooms, faceparty etc).

So far, 2 of them have tried sending me naked pics of themselves, another tried sending me a virus, 1 asked me for my phone number and practically all of them talk in text speak as well as be total dropouts from school. I spoke to about 6 people in total over the past few days.

It really makes me appreciate the somewhat more dignified community we have on UKL!!
lol! Wow, that makes me look good. :eek: :cool:
mobbdeeprob
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
So far, 2 of them have tried sending me naked pics of themselves
I thought you'd appreciate them.

endorf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

good point. did you accept the naked pics btw ?
Swim By
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

you still aint told me your phone number yet
Fleffzilla
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Doesn't it just give you a warm fuzzy feeling inside, knowing you're appreciated...?
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
The only people I've added to my contacts form other sites I've got on pretty well with, in some cases really well. Poor Rushda .
Nik P
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

Probably because they are either:
a) 12 years old are are lying about there age
b)50+ and male and are lying about their age and using txt speak to look young.
or
c) Really who they say they are but just weird

It is more likely to be a OR b rather than c
Fleffzilla
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Nik P)
Probably because they are either:
a) 12 years old are are lying about there age
b)50+ and male and are lying about their age and using txt speak to look young.
or
c) Really who they say they are but just weird

It is more likely to be a OR b rather than c
In that case can we take you as a 50 year old male who enjoys practicing in paedophilia?
Adhsur
Rep:
?
:eek: No I did not accept the pictures!
Nik P
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Fleff)
In that case can we take you as a 50 year old male who enjoys practicing in paedophilia?
^_~ now why did you have to go and make it personal?...
DazYa
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Adshur did you enjoy getting pwned at minesweepers? :p:p * HUGS *

good game honey.
Adhsur
Rep:
?
(Original post by DazYa777)
Adshur did you enjoy getting pwned at minesweepers? :p:p * HUGS *

good game honey.
Ummm yeah
serious narb
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
you mean there are bigger freaks than some of the people on here?

F***ing hell :eek:
_tobi_coker07_
Report 15 years ago
1 asked me for my phone number and practically all of them talk in text speak as well as be total dropouts from school. I spoke to about 6 people in total over the past few days.
I don't know why you have to give your mobile number to complete strangers that you have never seen before :confused:
tis_me_lord
Report 15 years ago
:eek: No I did not accept the pictures!
*Decides against my offer*
Adhsur
Rep:
?
(Original post by _tobi_coker07_)
I don't know why you have to give your mobile number to complete strangers that you have never seen before :confused:
Huh? when did I say I gave them it?
Adhsur
Rep:
?
(Original post by tis_me_lord)
*Decides against my offer*
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
material breach
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

But isnt dazyaa a member of UKL?
Fleffzilla
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Nik P)
^_~ now why did you have to go and make it personal?...
Hehehe, it was just that I couldn't really call Adhsur a 50 year old male, or myself, you seemed to be a good target because of the post you made, it wasn't intended personally though
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you're planning on going to uni this year, would any of these financial reasons stop you?

Not being able to work now to save up for uni (92)
13.94%
Reduced household income due to coronavirus means I can't afford to go (54)
8.18%
Lack of part-time jobs to support me while I'm at uni (85)
12.88%
Lack of graduate job prospects when I finish uni (79)
11.97%
Other reasons are stopping me going (84)
12.73%
Nothing is stopping me going (266)
40.3%

Watched Threads