Turn on thread page Beta

Extremely good looking but bullied by girls watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi, ever since I was a child, I have been bullied by girls in many different ways like mocking me when I speak as well as yelling at me, insulting me when I try to slightly joke with them in a friendly manner, shutting me up when I try to speak to them first.

Also, female classmates deleting my friend requests on social media and dozens of them ignoring me when I only just enquire how have they been.

I have not tried to be in a relationship with a girl or even be friends but just to establish a friendly rapport with one. A normal friendly civilized exchange between two people who see each other everyday. It has been impossible for me to do this.

However, female and male adults are always fawning over me. Always telling me how good looking I'm to the point where I can't meet an adult without them first commenting on my looks.

I'm not bragging nor will I gain anything from bragging on an Internet forum. Nor am I asking for your opinion on my looks. I just want someone to make sense of why I have been bullied and ignored so mercilessly.

Jealousy? Maybe you come across arrogant?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Jealousy? Maybe you come across arrogant?
    I never behave arrogantly but it's possible they're jealous.

ReputationRep:
    'extremely good lucking' , girls may think your vain and self centred

ReputationRep:
    Wow I don't know. Have you ever tried asking one of them? Wait they'd probably laugh in your face *rolls eyes*. Is it the same group of girls or literally just any girl that you come across?

ReputationRep:
    Or maybe you just come across as a narcissist.

(Look it up, and then think about the way you describe yourself.)

ReputationRep:
    are you a girl and they are other girls I don't understand. If they are girls they are just being jealous *****es

wow.wtf is wrong with them?Bullying is wrong altogether.
    defo jealously?

ReputationRep:
    Probably down to personality. What are you like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Athena64)
    Probably down to personality. What are you like?
    Unlikely, I'm rather soft spoken.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dididid)
    'extremely good lucking' , girls may think your vain and self centred
    Aren't you deep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DabThruALevels)
    Wow I don't know. Have you ever tried asking one of them? Wait they'd probably laugh in your face *rolls eyes*. Is it the same group of girls or literally just any girl that you come across?
    Most girls

(Original post by NobleLeather)
    Hi, ever since I was a child, I have been bullied by girls in many different ways like mocking me when I speak as well as yelling at me, insulting me when I try to slightly joke with them in a friendly manner, shutting me up when I try to speak to them first.

Also, female classmates deleting my friend requests on social media and dozens of them ignoring me when I only just enquire how have they been.

I have not tried to be in a relationship with a girl or even be friends but just to establish a friendly rapport with one. A normal friendly civilized exchange between two people who see each other everyday. It has been impossible for me to do this.

However, female and male adults are always fawning over me. Always telling me how good looking I'm to the point where I can't meet an adult without them first commenting on my looks.

I'm not bragging nor will I gain anything from bragging on an Internet forum. Nor am I asking for your opinion on my looks. I just want someone to make sense of why I have been bullied and ignored so mercilessly.
    Can we get a pic please

We can't judge without a picture 😉

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by returnmigrant)
    Or maybe you just come across as a narcissist.

(Look it up, and then think about the way you describe yourself.)
    No, your comprehension is faulty.

ReputationRep:
    Most girls
    Either they've heard rumours about you, they think you're full of yourself, they get bad vibes from you, you think you're a player, or maybe a couple of them actually like you and insult you in a weird flirty way which ends up coming across rude? Idk

ReputationRep:

Are you pretending to be Elliot Rodgers?

ReputationRep:
    Can we get a pic please
    Nope, I'm able to post my problem because I don't feel exposed.

ReputationRep:
    We can't judge without a picture 😉
    This isn't a rate me topic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DabThruALevels)
    Either they've heard rumours about you, they think you're full of yourself, they get bad vibes from you, you think you're a player, or maybe a couple of them actually like you and insult you in a weird flirty way which ends up coming across rude? Idk
    All valid points worth considering, thank you.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.