Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    http://store.yahoo.com/ppfastore/ihadabt.html

What the smeg!... now what kind of woman would wear such a thing... it is no surprise this hails from the "land of the free"...

I bet you there is going to be a "free speech" plonker who is going to try to justify this...

;/

ReputationRep:
    How stupid.

ReputationRep:
    Should really say "My mother ought to have had an abortion"

ReputationRep:
    What? The land of the free? Whoever told you that is your enemy.

Sorry couldnt resist

ReputationRep:
    hmm, notice the only size they have is LARGE...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nik P)
    http://store.yahoo.com/ppfastore/ihadabt.html

What the smeg!... now what kind of woman would wear such a thing... it is no surprise this hails from the "land of the free"...

I bet you there is going to be a "free speech" plonker who is going to try to justify this...
    It doesn't have to be for people who have had an abortion, it can be for those who think abortion is right, because there are many in America who are anti-abortion and people have died over the argument. I bet most people are showing they are pro-abortion and very few are showing off that they actually had an abortion. Simple, really.

ReputationRep:
    wouldn't you rather wear a shirt saying something like "i am pro abortion" rather than a shirt which says "i have had an abortion"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Knight-Errant)
    It doesn't have to be for people who have had an abortion, it can be for those who think abortion is right, because there are many in America who are anti-abortion and people have died over the argument. I bet most people are showing they are pro-abortion and very few are showing off that they actually had an abortion. Simple, really.
    I understand that, but it's still very tasteless .

ReputationRep:
    LOL!

its Pathetic................ really!

i remember when i was in Singapore, my maid used to wear a T-Shirt it a cartoon printed of a woman with hudge breasts and it said "Looka Ma! No BRA!"

LOLLLLL!!!!!

i used to LMAO when i saw her.......

ReputationRep:
    I suppose it could be useful for single women who's friends have seen them pregnant and are expecting a baby but see them months later without a child. It'll let them know that the mother hasn't just locked the kid in a cupboard or something...

ReputationRep:
    Look at this one then:

Abortions Tickle!

ReputationRep:
    I am into freedom of expression and that but this is disgusting. Those who buy those shirts will become more vulnerable to attacks and possibly a homicide, especially in USA. I've no idea what this is trying to achieve, except trouble.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    I am into freedom of expression and that but this is disgusting. Those who buy those shirts will become more vulnerable to attacks and possibly a homicide, especially in USA. I've no idea what this is trying to achieve, except trouble.
    Hear hear!

ReputationRep:
    That sort of thing is kicking people who would love to have a child, but are unable to, right in the teeth.
    Why would anyone want to brag that they have had an abortion?

ReputationRep:
    It must be really awful for people who are forced into abortions, or have miscarriages

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Perhaps they are trying to make a statement, you could wear a t-shirt with any slogan and you 'might' be attacked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tev)
    Look at this one then:

Abortions Tickle!
    i wonder what 5XL is, is it for really really fat people?

ReputationRep:
    I feel sorry for the kind of person who would wear such a t-shirt, they're probably not too bright and are obviously screaming for attention. At the end of the day such a t-shirt is a very crude and poor attempt at being controversial.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raagyone)
    That sort of thing is kicking people who would love to have a child, but are unable to, right in the teeth.
    Why would anyone want to brag that they have had an abortion?
    True but then again it could be worse if they saw the statistics on this note.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2004
Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.