This discussion is closed.
Nik P
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
http://store.yahoo.com/ppfastore/ihadabt.html

What the smeg!... now what kind of woman would wear such a thing... it is no surprise this hails from the "land of the free"...

I bet you there is going to be a "free speech" plonker who is going to try to justify this...
DazYa
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
;/
undiscovered
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
How stupid.
Aimée123
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Should really say "My mother ought to have had an abortion"
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
What? The land of the free? Whoever told you that is your enemy.

Sorry couldnt resist
Nik P
Rep:
?
hmm, notice the only size they have is LARGE...
Knight-Errant
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Nik P)
http://store.yahoo.com/ppfastore/ihadabt.html

What the smeg!... now what kind of woman would wear such a thing... it is no surprise this hails from the "land of the free"...

I bet you there is going to be a "free speech" plonker who is going to try to justify this...
It doesn't have to be for people who have had an abortion, it can be for those who think abortion is right, because there are many in America who are anti-abortion and people have died over the argument. I bet most people are showing they are pro-abortion and very few are showing off that they actually had an abortion. Simple, really.
Nik P
Rep:
?
wouldn't you rather wear a shirt saying something like "i am pro abortion" rather than a shirt which says "i have had an abortion"
Acaila
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Knight-Errant)
It doesn't have to be for people who have had an abortion, it can be for those who think abortion is right, because there are many in America who are anti-abortion and people have died over the argument. I bet most people are showing they are pro-abortion and very few are showing off that they actually had an abortion. Simple, really.
I understand that, but it's still very tasteless .
Lestat
Report 15 years ago
LOL!

its Pathetic................ really!

i remember when i was in Singapore, my maid used to wear a T-Shirt it a cartoon printed of a woman with hudge breasts and it said "Looka Ma! No BRA!"

LOLLLLL!!!!!

i used to LMAO when i saw her.......

TheMutantGerbil
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I suppose it could be useful for single women who's friends have seen them pregnant and are expecting a baby but see them months later without a child. It'll let them know that the mother hasn't just locked the kid in a cupboard or something...
Tev
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Look at this one then:

Abortions Tickle!
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I am into freedom of expression and that but this is disgusting. Those who buy those shirts will become more vulnerable to attacks and possibly a homicide, especially in USA. I've no idea what this is trying to achieve, except trouble.
Acaila
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
I am into freedom of expression and that but this is disgusting. Those who buy those shirts will become more vulnerable to attacks and possibly a homicide, especially in USA. I've no idea what this is trying to achieve, except trouble.
Hear hear!
raagyone
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
That sort of thing is kicking people who would love to have a child, but are unable to, right in the teeth.
Why would anyone want to brag that they have had an abortion?
Acaila
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
It must be really awful for people who are forced into abortions, or have miscarriages
Dajoruna
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Perhaps they are trying to make a statement, you could wear a t-shirt with any slogan and you 'might' be attacked.
BloodyValentine
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tev)
Look at this one then:

Abortions Tickle!
i wonder what 5XL is, is it for really really fat people?
Dajo123
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I feel sorry for the kind of person who would wear such a t-shirt, they're probably not too bright and are obviously screaming for attention. At the end of the day such a t-shirt is a very crude and poor attempt at being controversial.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by raagyone)
That sort of thing is kicking people who would love to have a child, but are unable to, right in the teeth.
Why would anyone want to brag that they have had an abortion?
True but then again it could be worse if they saw the statistics on this note.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (58)
19.27%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (64)
21.26%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (58)
19.27%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (64)
21.26%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (29)
9.63%
I haven't started researching yet (28)
9.3%

Watched Threads