Child Nursing interview LJMU 2017 Watch

This discussion is closed.
Bethhhkenny
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I had my interview a week ago now and I was just wondering if anyone who's also had one, did the tests on the day because they didn't make us do them???
Kathryn964
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I had my interview for MH nursing today at ljmu and didn't have them either
sec123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I have mine in January! Do they not have any maths or English tests? And what was the interview like? 😊 Xx
Kathryn964
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by sec123)
I have mine in January! Do they not have any maths or English tests? And what was the interview like? 😊 Xx
We just went in a room with about 20 others and had a presentation about the course layout and then we were all called for our individual interview. Was pretty easy tbh don't worry!! Are you doing mental health or another branch?
sec123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
ahh thanks so much that does sound a lot easier than the others, and I've applied for children's nursing!
Kathryn964
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I just said it was easy ahaha and for rejected nice one me
Charl90x
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I have just had my interview date for 20th February for child's nursing. What sort of things do they ask in the interview? It's my first one! X
Charl90x
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by sec123)
ahh thanks so much that does sound a lot easier than the others, and I've applied for children's nursing!
I have also applied for child nursing I have my interview in february! I don't know what to expect it's my first one! Let me know how it goes and what it's like!! X
sec123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Charl90x)
I have also applied for child nursing I have my interview in february! I don't know what to expect it's my first one! Let me know how it goes and what it's like!! X
Good luck!! It's already stressing me out so much, but the ones I've already have are so relaxed and friendly so you should be fine don't worry! X
Megangouldbourne
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What did you get asked in the mental health nursing interview, have mine in a few weeks!🤐🤗
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• Liverpool John Moores University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • Liverpool John Moores University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 7 Nov '19

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (86)
17.81%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (311)
64.39%
Not yet but I am planning to (23)
4.76%
Not yet but I might (63)
13.04%

Watched Threads